-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRMINI

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need to either buy 2 1967- up a body floor plugs off of someone or does someone know the correct size? I put modified AMD 1967 cuda floors in a 1966 cuda and I ordered the 1-3/4" plug for the floor but they are too small. Let me know what you got?
Thanks

I put AMD 1967 front and rear floors in my 1966 Barracuda and I got 1-3/4" plugs as that was the approx measurement of the hole 1.780 they fell right in and none of the a body suppiers could tell me what the actual size was supposed to be, "just buy the whole set" they tell me. I only needed 2 plugs. Anyway long story short in case any one needs to know later the 1967 and up takes two 1-7/8" rubber plugs and two 1-1/8" plastic plugs. No one had the 1-7/8" plugs except for classic industries. I searched every supplier. Except cap plugs which does have them in plastic but it isn't correct. Anyway Thanks for the info but I got them and this thread is closed now.

THANKS

Many of the round body plugs used in our cars can often be found at a good hardware store if you take the time to search through the drawers in the nut and bolt section.

The ones I got at Ace Hardware were exactly like the originals, made by the same manufacturer and had the same markings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back