I need a 360 crank

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just found out that the crank in my 360 is toast. The balancer bolt backed out last August, the balancer came off and damaged the snout of the crank.

My question is.

What kind of cast crank would you buy and where? Horsepower is a little better than 400 at the crank.

Jack

Stock Crank is fine for your application unless you are going to bolt on a Blower Pulley.
I have several stock 360 Cranks but I am in California. You may try member
" pettybludart " He probably has a few laying around.

Jack - try these guys. Huge e-bay seller with a good reputation and very reasonable prices for a reground 360 crank and bearings. Dan https:stores.ebay.com/Falcon-Sales-eStore/Chrysler-Mopar-SB-318-340-360-/_i.html?

Stock Crank is fine for your application unless you are going to bold on a Blower Pulley.
I have several stock 360 Cranks but I am in California. You may try member
" pettybludart " He probably has a few laying around.
Yep your right Louis2Snails LOL.Jack,I have a stock 360 crank just removed from a 74 360 thats being rebuilt to my new 408.I also have another 360 crank thats been turned.010 that I removed from a rebuilt 360 with 500 miles on it.PM if interested.

Atta boy Scott! Always good to see member's helping each other out.:wav:

Craig, I will be getting you the shipping cost on that 340 crank soon. I just have to get it weighed now. Had to find some plywood to make a crate out of.

Jack

Hey, Scott is ACES as far as I'm concerned. He helps everyone he can on this site, and probably others.

Bill S.

-
Back