I need a headlamp switch connector

-

kazooom

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy a headlamp switch connector ( the plug assy behind the headlamp switch on the dash) I can buy a headlamp switch no problem but no listing or part numbers for the connector. I have a 1967 Dart 225 slant

thanks

Is the connector body busted or are there just some bad terminals? You can replace the terminals if the body is good.

Try posting in the parts wanted section. Same connector in millions of vehicles. Somebody will have a good used one.

Hey Derek Im trying to locate the connector in my parts manual. Im coming up with number 2258102...not sure if that's for the headlight switch or the connector. I may have one...lemme know, I would have to do some digging.

Cheers
Steve

Thanks guys.. I will have a look at the block first and see if we have a bad terminal. Headlamps will not come on when pulling the switch, this is intermittent . I then wiggle the wires at the back of the connector and they light up... don't dig yet Steve, I'll see what the problem is first.... thanks Derrick

Thanks guys.. I will have a look at the block first and see if we have a bad terminal. Headlamps will not come on when pulling the switch, this is intermittent . I then wiggle the wires at the back of the connector and they light up... don't dig yet Steve, I'll see what the problem is first.... thanks Derrick

check each wire to make sure that it's properly seated in the connector. Sometimes they get loose and back off and don't get a good connection, then they heat up and start to melt the plactic connector. You need to make sure that the mating connectors have good contact with each other.

-
Back