-
Status
Not open for further replies.

XtechX

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have 1 nice 195 70r14 bfg tire they will sell?
The reason Im asking is..apparently when the tires were mounted the first time ( before I got the car) the tire shop ripped the bead on one of the front tires and now it has a bulge and will most likely blow out soon. BFG doesnt make this size tire any longer and no one seems to have any left in stock any where?? I would rather buy one real nice tire some where rather than 2 new ones that are taller, such as a 205 70r14.
I will if I have to, but I thought I would ask here first.

I've got a pair of really nice 195R/70-14 Kumho tires mounted on LBP steel rims if that would work.

Ken
Edison, NJ

BF Goodrich has dinscontinued that tire but call around and look online-even ebay-and you might find one.

Some people buy up the discontinueds to sell so you might get lucky.

I would try the used tire stores, which are getting to be a big business these days. They will have unpredictable invnetory, but I see some good old tires in these places. especially an older established store.
and prices on good used tires have doubled over the last year. so much demand from 'broke' Joe 6-packs of the world, unable to buy a full new set.

Anyone have 1 nice 195 70r14 bfg tire they will sell?
The reason Im asking is..apparently when the tires were mounted the first time ( before I got the car) the tire shop ripped the bead on one of the front tires and now it has a bulge and will most likely blow out soon. BFG doesnt make this size tire any longer and no one seems to have any left in stock any where?? I would rather buy one real nice tire some where rather than 2 new ones that are taller, such as a 205 70r14.
I will if I have to, but I thought I would ask here first.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BF-Goodrich-Advantage-T-A-Tire-s-195-70R14-195-70-14-70R-R14-1957014-/160784543301?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Section+Width%3A195%7CAspect+Ratio%3A70%7CRim+Diameter%3A14&hash=item256f816e45&vxp=mtr

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back