-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan426_

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im looing for an original tuff wheel for duster like those repro grant wheels but needs too be really really nice condition and i need a tuff wheel adapter thank you, ryan

My brother has one off his old '71 Dart. How much are these things going for? I'll try to get him to sell it.
mike

V E R Y N I C E ! $$$$$ removed back in the mid seventies

boat ride 013.jpg

The one he has has two spokes, not three. What is the difference? Dodge versus Plymouth? Anyone know what the two spoke type is off of?
Mike

same wheel was used in aspen and volares,maybe other body styles also,,but were color coded to interior,,ide like one any color, so i could dye it for my street rod,,

thanks i forgot bout them ive been doing searches for all kinds of cars like lil red express ext

Two spoke is from 72-74 E body which also used a ribbed adapter(for her pleasure).

you guys are correct they did come in a wide variety of cars except there are two different styles. 1970-1973 had what they call a 90degree pinch seem and from 1974 and up they used what is called a baseball seem hope this helps the top pic is the 90 degree pinch seem

MCB_2.jpg

DSCN0205.jpg

thanks everyone well i broke down and ordered one off ebay the grant repro $88 that will do but id still like to have an original style thats in real nice shape ALSO i still need a tuff adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back