I need a very very Big favor

-
Oops missed that post....$20 on the Brady Mobile Wagon.

Thanks Rob for keeping it straight & donating :thumbup:

If anyone has any more bids on any of the auction items Please jump in for a great cause, Thank's ya'll !!!!!!
Wagg's

Bump!

Plus is the auction still going on?
I'd like to pay for my item if I won.

At 2835$ we are officially over the halfway point, all donations thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated, I have 2 more donations pending and will submit them in a week or so. Thank you for Your Help with this everyone !!!!!!!!!! :burnout:
Wagg's

Waggs/Curtis. Wish i could do more. I have searched around but i have nothing really to auction off for you.........A couple bucks all adds up.........anyone???????To the top for a great cause.

Well the buyer i had backed out on my barracuda . So i will put it up here . for 2500. If you pay the 2500 . for the car You will give me 2100 for the car and send the rest to waggs so waggs will get 400 and i will get 2100 it . Maybe this is a bad ideal , If it is feel free to take down my post. The barracuda yard runs and drives and stops . will come with a set of rallies . slots are no longer on the car . slant 6 904 . It is an a/c car . rust in lower1/4s most is just sand it down and reprime it .

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 148
Thank You for The Kind Gesture ASA, hopefully You will be able to sell Your car, I think That 400$ is a bit much 100$ or 50$ would be just fine, in reality just a prayer for the Lil girl is more than enough God bless You.
Wagg's

Thank you Old Man Ray for finding a sponsor to help out That is awesome :) God Bless You.
Wagg's

Thank You for The Kind Gesture ASA, hopefully You will be able to sell Your car, I think That 400$ is a bit much 100$ or 50$ would be just fine, in reality just a prayer for the Lil girl is more than enough God bless You.
Wagg's
You know me lolI have an ideal . I will run by you if it sells .

I just caught up with this thread Waggs. Prayers sent for Kelly and a small donation also. Thank you. toolmanmike

-
Back