I need pics. Please

-

country_ck

Reaction score
A friend of mine, who went to school for body work, has offered to take a look at my car (67 Barracuda notchback). He said if I could find some good pics of cars with good body lines it would help. I looked online and I don't think most of those will work. SO if any of you have pics you could post or send me that would be great ( [email protected] ). If you are a body man yourself and know the angles he's looking for that would be even better, but beggars can't be choosers. My car has misc. small dents everywhere, but the major dent is directly benind the pass side door. It also has rusted out lower quarters. He did mention that goodmark has decent quarters. Any input as to the quality of these is appreciated also. Thanks Chris.

Hi chris, cant help with the pics sorry. As far as the quarters go, do a search thru fabo and I think you will find that most of the guys and gals here are very happy with AMD(auto metal direct). Good luck. Oh I just remembered Tony Fields is showing his 67 resto pics on here, but I think it might be a fastback. Notchbacks are getting hard to find.
4spd

Here's a few.....

100_0072.jpg

100_0073.jpg

100_0074.jpg

look back in the older posts for the "show us your barracuda's" thread.

You will find more than enough there.

Go with the amd part's, goodmark fall short of the amd level of quality and fitment and the amd metal is stronger or so it seem's

just a FYI, I called around and found out that YearOne, Sherman, and Goodmark are all the same panels. Each panel has three part numbers on them, one for each company. So shop around and get the best price. Also be careful on shipping, just because they have the cheapest price on panels, they may burn you on shipping.

Hey country I take it you found a car! I didn't see a thead with the details on it. Congrats, let me know if you need help in the Missoula area finding any parts etc.

Thanks. I found a 67 barracuda notchback. I haven't had too much time to work on it, but I guess a little is better than none.

-
Back