-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wh23g3g

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a 65 Valiant 200 4DR, 170CID, and 904 automatic column shift. I'm currently also finishing a restoration on my 73 Charger but it's close enough to being finished to start fooling with this 65 Valiant now. I've had some success here before but lost my contacts so I was never able to pick up any of the parts I located from people on here. So I'm going to try again. Here is a small list of parts I'm currently looking for my 65 Valiant:

1. Steering Column Inner Seal - OEM Part# 2266738 - Mine is shot, I'll definitely take a good useable seal because NOS one's are pretty much non-exsistent.

2. Park Cable transmission end lug and spring - Connects to the pawl inside the case, the lug is locked on the end of the cable with a clip I think, I've unfortunately misplaced mine when I removed the steering column, so I would need the lug, spring, and even the clip.

3. Steering Column mounted Reverse switch components - I believe someone here had this and told me before but since have lost the contact info before I could get it. I need the switch, the washer, and the operating lever. I'm not sure if the harness is plugged into the dash harness or not. I don't know if I have that part but car was originally equipped with reverse lights.

4. Lug Wrench and Jack Hold-down spring - These can all be used.

5. 13" Sport Wheel Covers - I think these would just look cool, I think they came on the Barracudas and Signets.

6. Driver's Side Front Fender - I'm located in GA, I believe I may have found some locally but always consider if it's not too far away.

7. Good Useable Engine/Light Harness for a 170 - I've gone through the original one that was all hacked and I got a junkyard one that wasn't much better. So I'm looking for a nice reasonable used one.

8. Period Correct for A-body dealer A/C system - I'd like to eventually add A/C to this car being in GA. I'd kinda like to have one of the dealer installed systems that I can refurbish. Just get all the parts and refurb them or replace with new aftermarket yet keep the same evap box and bracket mounting.

So that is all I can think of that I need for this car to be complete. I won't be fully restoring this car as to the extent I went to on my 73 Charger but will be fixing it while driving it. If anyone has any of this leave me a message on here and I'll check it out.

I should have the transmission parts, the wheel covers, and the wiring harness. The steering column seal is available new reproduction. PM me your shipping address and I'll work up a delivered price for you.
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back