• sassy grass

Votes: 30 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
i need everyones help to choose a color for the duster..... it will have a lift off six pack hood and ralley wheels then later on some black rims

the colors are sassy grass and hemi orange

1AE.jpg

1970-Plymouth-Hemi-Cuda-Orange-Front-Angle-sy.jpg

Course, I'm partial to hemi-orange but I voted Sassy Grass. I think it's an awesome color and is sure to draw attention.

i like them both BUT,everyone paints their Duster either green or orange,how about plum crazy? or silver? Silver and black look awesome together as does gold and black,just my 2 cents.

actually that lime green isnt bad if it was a tad darker.
theres a lime green road runner pic. in a mopar muscle mag thats really nice and would like to paint it that color but i cant find the pic any were to show u

I like the sassy grass green better than sub-lime although I'm not fond of any green. Statisticly, orange is the safest color in the book.

There are some great colors out there DusterBoy15.
And I like the green over the hemi orange on a duster.

I have not seen very many hemi orange dusters.
but know that I think about it!:-k It would be cool to see one.
What color are you going to paint your motor?
I am a lemon twist lover myself for a few reasons.
A light colored car stays cooler and hides body work that
my not be perfect,
But that was my car.8)
and looked real nice with white or black int.
Something tells me you will like it either color.:thumbrig:
Enjoy your journey, and keep us updated.

Green is closer to yellow :salut:

for the record, as you can see in the paint code card, there was no "hemi orange" for plymouth. It's a dodge-only color. Vitamin C was the closest to it though.

i'd go sassy. Saw a challenger in person last year that was that color and it looked amazing. Of course part of that was the incredible restoration job.

I like Sublime the best but voted Sassy Green since it's on the poll.

BUT Hemi Orange is not bad either.

how about a little different spectrum, and go with a modern color. i myself am planning on painting my dart sport go-MANgo with the lift-off six-pack black hood. my interior is black vinyl and i like the idea of something a little bit different. it will be a little pricier, though. post pics afterwards, no matter what color!

well my interior is that like gold yellow stuff it came with so im trying to get a color that will go with it till i can paint or get new interior

-
Back