I Need Your Prayers Friday

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
some of you may or may not know,but ive been having some problems with my lungs. ..ive been out of work since feb. 21st and really not getting any better.
ive had alot of tests done including 3 breathing tests which i failed and a lung biopsy which they went down my throat,took 4 little pieces but they couldnt get a good result..they did find some scaring though.

friday,they are going thru my side, cutting me open twice and taking 2 pieces,1 up lung and 1 lower lung. They are thinking that emma and I could have the same lung disease and that i had it first and gave it to her.....they will be comparing my biopsy to her biopsy.

so,if you could,just say a little prayer for me at 10:15am,..THANKS!!!!

Sorry to hear about your (collective) problem. I hope all goes well for you:thumbrig:

My dad is a minister and I will pass it on to him too. Take care Mike GOD speed to a miracle for you..

Praying for the best for you guys!

:love7:

you & your daughter will be in my prayers unitl you both are 100%!!! stay strong & positive & everything will be just fine!!!!

All the your MOPAR cousins here in Kansas will be paying for the both of you..

As I have for Emma My prayers will go out to you and your hole family Mike.
Stay positive and we will pray for a good byipsy bud.:love7:

11.jpg

Don't worry Mike all they will find is an abundance of rubber and clutch dust in there from yer A Body!!. All joking aside, my prayers and thoughts will be with you Friday. God bless.

Mike............

We'll be spreading the word today to over 300 Churches worldwide for prayer......We're there with you and the family.........

..........and you're in the Palm of His Hands buddy...........

Doc Marino :glasses7: (Just look through those Son-Glasses Mike!)

some of you may or may not know,but ive been having some problems with my lungs. ..ive been out of work since feb. 21st and really not getting any better.
ive had alot of tests done including 3 breathing tests which i failed and a lung biopsy which they went down my throat,took 4 little pieces but they couldnt get a good result..they did find some scaring though.

friday,they are going thru my side, cutting me open twice and taking 2 pieces,1 up lung and 1 lower lung. They are thinking that emma and I could have the same lung disease and that i had it first and gave it to her.....they will be comparing my biopsy to her biopsy.

so,if you could,just say a little prayer for me at 10:15am,..THANKS!!!!
Lord,
We know if You are willing You can Heal Mike from his health issues, so we commit him over to You for Your will to be done in his life and that You would give him and his family the peace and comfort only You can offer and that you would be with him and the doctors this Friday and show Yourself during this time of need.
We honor You and Priase You Lord Jesus, and it's in Your name we pray these things, Amen!

-
Back