-
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpina115

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: 1963 - 1966 Plymouth Valiant Convertible/Hardtop rear quarter window regulators, both left and right sides. Dodge A bodies will not work.
Ray in Nor-Cal
530-873-3822

Wanted: 1963 - 1966 Plymouth Valiant Convertible/Hardtop rear quarter window regulators, both left and right sides. Dodge A bodies will not work.
Ray in Nor-Cal
530-873-3822

Would the regulators from a 1965 barracuda work?

Thanks for responding, but I'm not sure. I've asked but nobody has a cross reference or interchange for these early a-bodies. I have a guy in Texas that is sending me a pair, but I don't know until I see them, he is replacing some that he sent me awhile back out of a 64 dart. But if you would take some pictures and e-mail, and I'll have some back up if I need to.
Thanks again Ray Ball
[email protected]

The quarter windows in a Barracuda kind of rotate backwards as they lower. Do the Hardtop/Convert quarter windows do the same or do you not have any regulators to compare to?

Thanks for responding, yes they rotate back, No I have nothing to compare to, All I have is the glass and glass mount and front track. I know that all the regulators are the same on the A-bodies but it's the cross lifting arms that are critical. I bought a set from DrMopar out of Texas, they where out of a 64 dart and the lifting arms where too long. He's sending me another pair, we'll see when they arrive.

Ray in Nor-Cal
530-873-3822

Dodge and Plymouth A body 'verts of that era are pretty similar. I would think '63- '66 Dodge A-body 'vert regulators would work..no??? I think they'd have to be from a 'vert ,though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back