I only replay this video from the start for one reason

-
Just put this music on.....then it will make sense.

All that for a late model Charger? Seen it. When I first saw that I thought it was cute, but if you watch about three of those, you'll find those girls have been "video shopped" into a hundred other "dance" videos. Gets old fast.

I've watched this 32 times, and haven't seen an A-body. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I'll keep studying.

A+body
I've watched this 32 times, and haven't seen an A-body. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I'll keep studying.

A+bodies not A-bodies Same thing though if your looking for excitement ,The one Charger and one Challenger in the video make either body A+ or A- much more exciting then those newer models slipped in there.

I must be watching something else, didn't see any mopars at all! But then I only watched the first one, three times...:)

I must be watching something else, didn't see any mopars at all! But then I only watched the first one, three times...:)

I saw them the second time thru.
For some reason men's eyes are always drawn towards bouncy bounce stuff.

When I saw Cousin It dancing in front of the eye, I realized that censorship rules were different back then.

-
Back