I really like this art work

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

Yes I've always liked this kind of thing if done well. If I ever find a deal on a first gen. Duster I'll scoop it up in no time. Sorry the pic isn't bigger. The one problem I have with it is the guys in the pic look like rich spoiled brats that don't have a clue what they have LOLOL :D
Surviving-the-70s-large.jpg

The artist obviously painted the people in from a different era. Lol.

3cca7b61192796f590f59f46df011ff0.jpg

Doesn't look gay to me but more like what guys look like when they are talking about girls or any thing else you guys would talk about in female absence

The guy by himself on the T/A does look a little strange .....i would expect him to be back there taking a leak by himself.

Wow, there was a time when I too looked like a super rich spoiled brat.

Well I have to agree with Tom. At least my Blasting companies logo looks straight Stands for Tao & Anne

ta-rockworks-girl-200_zpsb6d579fe.png

Last edited:
Doesn't look gay to me but more like what guys look like when they are talking about girls or any thing else you guys would talk about in female absence

The guy by himself on the T/A does look a little strange .....i would expect him to be back there taking a leak by himself.

Um. Ok.

I love the station but the kids don't give me good vibs!! probably to us car people, we want to see the old station and the cars,,, the people are a distraction!?

Disneyana like ! Not your typical rodders

3 stoners keeping an eye out for the cops while the dealer in the wife beater sells a dime bag to the frat boy in the chevelle. They are all buddies.

I hate wife beaters!!! Maybe because I'm built like a male 6'5"Olive Oil That Avatar is pretty accurate:rolleyes:

-
Back