I saw my first Tesla truck today.

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
I saw this Tesla truck charging at a McDonald’s on the highway. Can you say ugly? If you like them, I apologize.

IMG_6983.jpeg

Apparently they rust pretty quickly if the body panels aren't meticulously maintained. Some review videos on YT that are pretty hilarious, not very practical for doing actual truck things. Plus you get that characteristic Tesla bad build quality, and recently they had a recall on all of them for the accelerator pedal sticking. It's just a novelty for tech bros and rich people who like to show off having the "newest and coolest" thing. Aside from looking like it came out of a 1990s PlayStation game.

I saw this Tesla truck charging at a McDonald’s on the highway. Can you say ugly? If you like them, I apologize.

View attachment 1716242929
Looks like a preproduction vehicle. I'm not a fan of electric vehicles. They have limited travel ability, poor heating systems, and when it's cold they've been known not to even have enough energy to move. The door handles are flush mounted and have had problems with them freezing up. A bunch of people had trouble with their electric vehicles during the winter of 2023. It's on the internet

All those Teslas suck. So what I wanna know is, what's his business a front for?

All those Teslas suck. So what I wanna know is, what's his business a front for?
Personally I think they all suck-not just Tesla. Saw my first LUCID car in Chicago Thursday. It was a four door but looked a hacked roof chop job. Body lines were terrible, but to each their own

My wife and I went out to eat last weekend with @RAT ROD AL & Theresa, and one of those butt ugly things pulled into the parking lot right outside our window. I told Al I was thinking about sueing Tesla for copyright infringement because it looks like that thing I drew on the wall with a crayon when I was 4!

:rofl:

"look at me! Look at me! My parents didn't pay enough attention to me!"

That's what I see.

I saw one yesterday.
This is a huge embarrassment for Musk. I don't see how anyone could look at this turd and think that it looks good. It reminds me of one of those movie cars that is used in some flick set WAY in the future.

1714355904305.jpeg

You could also say they look like something a teenage tweeker builds in metal shop class.

Looks like it would be a pain to actually haul anything in

That's every modern pickup.
They're putting ladders in the damn tailgates because of the stupid "me too" oversize trends designed to placate the ego of every man who's wife opens the pickle jar for them.

I saw one recently on one of our local back roads. Ugly as sin - I wouldn't have one if you gave it to me.

Aside from looking like it came out of a 1990s PlayStation game.
It looks like it's from a game called "Minecraft" :lol:

If people want a truck to do truck things, then buy a proper truck....not a full sized Tonka toy.

-
Back