I sure have missed Yall!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been busy with yard work and $h!t rock finishing and being a Taxi cab for a young gun here on the hill that wrecked his furd Mustang 4390dual exhaust 033.jpg He is healing up ok but the rod they but in his leg has slowed him down allot, And no car :toothy10:dirt track 9 16 087.jpg

The old back up driver is doing great :cheers:
and the work on Victoria is moving on a little at a time.
today is 9/9/09 and it will be a day of rest for me :happy10:
The young gun has wined me and dinned me in some cool restaurants in town and enjoyed a few crown and coke's on him, :toothy10:
We have been talking allot and he knows it's time to grow up and quite the stupid shtuff :angry7: let us pray!!
My Doctor gave me something for inflammation yesterday and said I am looking good and I have lost 8 lbs :cheers: I have been to busy for fishing and spending more time here at this great site so if I missed anything that I have not posted on I will try and get caught up :-D

4390dual exhaust 033.jpg

dirt track 9 16 087.jpg

4390dual exhaust 037.jpg

4390dual exhaust 039.jpg

Slinging mud at sheet rock is something I rate right up there with fixing plumbing.:cussing:
Sounds like you need a day off Mike, Kick back and enjoy yourself today!:drinkers::drinkers: And have a couple on me!:toothy10:

Good to hear from you again. Sounds like you've been busy. Maybe your wisdom is wearing off on your friend. Take time to relax and enjoy the scenery.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I missed you too memike. By the time you sign on at night I am :sleepy2:.

Good to see you keeping busy and droping some extra weight to boot. :cheers:

I went for a 10 mile bicycle ride this morning and I am a whooped pup. :heart:
I haven't been on the go fast bike in about a year. :angry7:

Slinging mud at sheet rock is something I rate right up there with fixing plumbing.:cussing:
Sounds like you need a day off Mike, Kick back and enjoy yourself today!:drinkers::drinkers: And have a couple on me!:toothy10:

Thank you greendart :-D I may do that after a goood lunch today :happy10:
I just checked out my supply and I have two bottled cold one's and 27 canned one's, I save the bottled ones for me or drink out of a frosted mug :-D
The wife has learned how to handle a sheet rock pan and mud and help's with skimming my bedded area's :cheers: It seems like every time we get started company shows up and we stop and clean up my tools.
Over head finishing is a buger on me but the ceiling is ready for a Spanish lace knock down, My son will spay on texture and I go back behind him with a 24'' knock down blade.
I am going to run an electrical cord to Victoria's nest and have some lights out there and spend some time cleaning and prep for paint on the /6 and I may shoot the engine bay with enamel "Factory color" before the install of the new dual's waggin made me and the Offy and Holley install .
But I have got to say I am a little wore out and don't even want to get out of this chair :-D

4390dual exhaust 040.jpg

Good to hear from you again. Sounds like you've been busy. Maybe your wisdom is wearing off on your friend. Take time to relax and enjoy the scenery.
I hope so to gts :-D His father and I are old friends and he said I am getting through to him and said thanks for all the influence he can see I am giving him. I hope you are having a great day and I can assure you I will be taking the time to have a simple relaxing day.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I missed you too memike. By the time you sign on at night I am :sleepy2:.

Good to see you keeping busy and droping some extra weight to boot. :cheers: I here ya bub, I sign in for just a few moment's to check in and then I hit the hay may self :-D

I went for a 10 mile bicycle ride this morning and I am a whooped pup. :heart:
I haven't been on the go fast bike in about a year. :angry7:
I have not been on my trail bicycle all year and I went outside just know to get a picture of my old trail rider, She's a good old bike that does good getting up and down the gravel road to the pavement :-D

4390dual exhaust 041.jpg

4390dual exhaust 042.jpg

Good to see you back Mike! My dogs are doing backflips this morning 'cause they want a walk so bad.... I'll be back!

Good to see you back Mike! My dogs are doing backflips this morning 'cause they want a walk so bad.... I'll be back!
Enjoy the walk Joe :cheers: and give my two buds a scratch behind the ears for me :-D I have yet to meet a four leggier that did not like it 8)

I miss my trail bike. I took it apart to paint 5 years ago and this is how it looks today.
And one from 20 years ago.
But my favorite is my 16 lb speed machine.

I love those 30 pack of BL. Less trips to the beer store. We don't have those here.

DSC00011 (Custom).JPG

DSC00017 (Custom).JPG

PDRM0080 (Custom).JPG

glad to hear you are getting thru to the youngster, got to be a good feeling to help someone. don't drink all the bl today, save some for friday......

WOW!!!!! You have some dandies there homecloned =P~
I see a speed bike and a dandy cross county rider. =P~:cheers:
I would have thought they had the 30 packs there in Fla.
$21.89 for 30 cold one's or $25.49 at my friends store that I have fished with a few times. it's worth stopping buy and show my support he is the closest liquor store from my house :-D I live in a dry county.

2222222222%20002.jpg

glad to hear you are getting thru to the youngster, got to be a good feeling to help someone. don't drink all the bl today, save some for friday......
No worries there inkjunkie :-D
Looking forward to the get together :cheers: I just hope the young gun remembers this day and why he needs to stop and look at the big picture, He had someone looking out for him

Here is an old picture from a few weeks ago when he was dropped of here on the hill to get out of the house for some fresh air

Chevvvy.jpg

Chevvvy 025.jpg

I can hear the water falls from here =P~ Thank you for some VERY nice pictures of British Columbia I never seen 8)
I would like to stay in the cottage I see in the first picture for a few week and see what Big country looks like :happy10:
I bet there is allot of big game there so a side arm would most likely be a must. Dang that sure looks like a good place to visit for a quite humbling time.

Great pics Greendart! I'd love to see that some time. Closest I've been is Puget Sound. :)

Mike, thank Goodness that Mr. Young Gun has a mentor like you. You just may have saved his life and who knows how much grief within his circle of family and friends. You are a good man Mike, I don't care what anyone says, lol.

Dogs are beat and got a nice long walk. With all the freakin ducks and geese out at the park, the dogs can be tough to handle. Then add in the people without their dogs on a leash and it can really be a workout for all of us, lol. It can be like walking two four legged diesels.

WOW!!!!! You have some dandies there homecloned =P~
I see a speed bike and a dandy cross county rider. =P~:cheers:
I would have thought they had the 30 packs there in Fla.
$21.89 for 30 cold one's or $25.49 at my friends store that I have fished with a few times. it's worth stopping buy and show my support he is the closest liquor store from my house :-D I live in a dry county.

I have ridden many mile's in Brooksville on that bike. That picture is of it all pimped out. :toothy10:

They just started going back to cases here. They have been pushing those 18 packs for about a 5 years. I go to the Sams club once a week and get 5 cases for $16.50 each. They might have those 30's in Florida but not in my area. I remember taking trips up to PA in the 80's and buying 30 pack's of Strohs.
You mention dry county. Here you can buy beer at the 7-11. Where i'm from in PA you could only buy beer at the distributor/beer barns, or bars and pizza joints.

It's always good to support the locals.

Dang this is making me thirsty.

Great pics Greendart! I'd love to see that some time. Closest I've been is Puget Sound. :)

Mike, thank Goodness that Mr. Young Gun has a mentor like you. You just may have saved his life and who knows how much grief within his circle of family and friends. You are a good man Mike, I don't care what anyone says, lol.

Dogs are beat and got a nice long walk. With all the freakin ducks and geese out at the park, the dogs can be tough to handle. Then add in the people without their dogs on a leash and it can really be a workout for all of us, lol. It can be like walking two four legged diesels.
I bet it is Joe, Berney Mac was a hand full for the first few minutes but then would settle down some, a hand full to say the least
Socket was my great friend from a pup and enjoyed a leash walk and I would show him off :-D I sure miss them booth

LIFE%201353.jpg

socet%20%20with%20c_c%2040%20oz%20008resize%205.jpg

No alcohol is sold on Sundays here... But I can drive about 35 miles to the Missouri line if I need to. There is talk that WallMart will be selling beer soon if not already in wet counties, We have our share of privet clubs here in town but that's about it in Creghead county where I live. $16.50 for 24 cold one's is a good price. I was a Strohs drinker back in the late 70'es and changed to PBR for a while. MGD and BL is my go to cold ones know.
I bet you are getting thirsty know :-D
Here is a picture of a day of therapy for me, I had a lawn chair in the pool and I bet I weight was about 5 lb's on my back and felt sooooo good

7121958 009.jpg

i hate throwin mud too memike it sucks!!! specially when it dries to your arm hairs. and this here is my trail rider.

and nice pics there greendart beautiful land ya got there

DSC00271.JPG

DSC00272.JPG

DSC00275.JPG

I seen a guy in Memphis riding one!! That sure looks like a smooth ride on any surfaces, I have not seen another since
The big tires are new to me, But I was never a skate boarder myself.
Sheet rock mud sure can be cruel

The plane was in Knights Inlet B.C., the second pic is sunset on Esperanza Inlet B.C and the third is at Neha Bay Wa. in the marina, all Saltwater.

The plain on fire had to be a site to see, Now it can be made into a pontoon boat or a floating dock, Looks like a bad loss.
The pictures sure are great! But the last one would be a wall hanger :cheers: Good shot =P~
Thank you again for sharing Stan.

-
Back