I think I got ripped off

-
I hope to have it worked out but the seller has not been responding with me. So we will see,
Also not to be dump but what does this mean :happy1:

It means everyone is watching. we are not making lite of the situation :wack: .We see this time to time ,most dealings are good but now and then you hit a bad one. If you don't hear from him put him out here for everyone to see. We hope that everyone on this site would deal honestly.

I hope to have it worked out but the seller has not been responding with me. So we will see,
Also not to be dump but what does this mean :happy1:

It sends a message to your seller that we area all watching and setting back to see what he does. It also keeps the thread to the top so others will see it too.

OK, Thanks for the info.
I'm not trying to make anyone look bad I just want an open communication to try and resolve an issue. So the ball is in his court, if he did sent the part out and it got losst then we need to try and figure where to go from here, that is all I want is to work this out.

well, **** does happen. i am just stating this cause i am man enough to admit. i gave one part away, and the guy paid shipping. 5 months ago. another paid for item, and it is still boxed up in my wifes car. have i had a opportunity togo to the ups in 5 months........... i am going to say not really. i have no excuse for not having the stuff out, but life had thrown me for a curve ball over the last 1/2 year. just one thing after another. i try to keep the comunications open, as i am just waiting for a day that my wife may have off, as she has been working 7 days a week, and by the time she gets home, ups is closed. thank god the two guys are so patient.

so, try to get ahold of him, and give hima chance. while you may be fine right now, he may not be, but have too much pride to tell you, which is wrong of him, but you be the better person in this situation

340plot,
I only posted this has he has stopped the communications if he contacts me and we can talk about what is going on I will post that all is good but if he ignore my Pm's longer well I see what happens when we get to that fork in the road. I personelly don't like doing this to anyone but at least talk with me.

I went to paypal and this what I recieved:

We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly.

So I learned something when you use paypal don't ever put the item as a gift as alot of the users ask you to do that way they won't loose the money when you try to dispute the claim.

I also just sent him another PM stating that if he does not respond I will post everything on this page. This has been going on for a while now (since Oct).
For what it is worth I have kept all my PM's.

The individual live in SO Cal as one of you have asked.

Even if you had chosen the right option and NOT marked the payment as a "gift" (a BIGGGGG mistake in itself), paypal will only go to bat for you if the subject transaction is 45 days old or less.

The only seeming advantage to paying for anything on the internet through paypal as a gift is that it eliminates the paypal transaction fee which is almost 4%. You're saving your seller a few bucks, but what you're giving up in exchange is worth much more: you effectively gave away any rights you may otherwise be entitled to when you marked it as a gift.

I hope the seller does the right thing and gets you the parts or a full refund and a BIG apology for putting you through this. You've been through enough.

i understan your point, as you want what you paid for. i have been honest with guys on here, and alot of guys would vouch for me on here. i was just stating my opinion on it. it seems like that if he talks to you, you would not feel this is the best approach. but without him talking toyou, i see it leaves you no real options.

good luck in your quest. should not have to come to this.

movie-theater-popcorn.jpg

Ya'll are makin me hungry.

I hope the seller contacts you, nothing worse than sending money and nothing in exchange. All my dealings as a seller are with paypal [not as a gift] and i eat the charges from paypal,i always give my e mail address after i receve payment and item is shipped i send my e mail and tracking information. Good luck with your quest.

Ummmm Popcorn!:happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::happy1::eek:ops:

UPDATE:
I just an email from the individual and he has stated that USPS has lost the item and he is going to send me a repalcement.
I am hopeful and will let everyone know when I get it.
Thanks

Request the item be sent with signature required and insurance...

I have paid & have been paid via the gifting method & have never had an issue "so far".

UPDATE:
I just an email from the individual and he has stated that USPS has lost the item and he is going to send me a repalcement.
I am hopeful and will let everyone know when I get it.
Thanks

Good to hear! :happy1:

I just got another email from him and he seems to be standing up with the deal. I'm very grateful that we can get this worked out.
Thanks to for the support and all the :happy1: eating.

I just got another email from him and he seems to be standing up with the deal. I'm very grateful that we can get this worked out.
Thanks to for the support and all the :happy1: eating.

Whew, That is great news because I was about to have to go refill the bucket again.

Does this mean I cant have another beer?

-
Back