I think I got ripped off

-
Maybe in his rant is your answer, our member pishta!! I'm sure they've talked by now, and maybe pishta can help grease the wheels of progress. Just a thought!!

Figured he would bail instead of man-up, otherwise he would've contacted you instead of posting here, there and everywhere except directly to you to make this right. A guy who really did what he says he did would surely cover his azz the 2nd time and get some tracking. What, now both cams are lost in the mail?? Incredible!!! Geof

I can not see how anyone can wake up knowing they have not took care of a responsibility as easy as this one :angry7: I could not sleep at night and I would be sick with worry and consern !! Don't get me wrong, I am no saint.... but I could not look myself in the mirror :angry7:
Morals are fading away :( I would be selling a shot gun or a tool to get this behind me and keep my self respect...

I can not see how anyone can wake up knowing they have not took care of a responsibility as easy as this one :angry7: I could not sleep at night and I would be sick with worry and consern !! Don't get me wrong, I am no saint.... but I could not look myself in the mirror :angry7:
Morals are fading away :( I would be selling a shot gun or a tool to get this behind me and keep my self respect...
Apparently people like you and I are getting to be a rare commodity these days . Too many crooked people looking for the easy money .

I just don't get this guy!! He will answer anybody who PM's him to give them his address so we can all go over and get our beatings, but won't PM the OP and offer a solution, or even a tracking number and tell him to check up on the item!! Can't speak for the OP, but I'd bet he'd just welcome his $$ back!!!

And Leanna's justice...it IS scary!! It takes nothing short of a miracle for one to cross her line, and I doubt any of us are ever gonna, especially now that the line has in fact been crossed!!! I'm not gonna, thats fer shur!!! Geof

Amen to that James! It seems to be turning into a pattern and practice around here. I had to deal out my own "brand of PSC Justice" yesterday myself ...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1969840881&postcount=17

Wow!! I am so glad you finely got that craziness out and off you shoulders sister..
And thank you for being you :colors: and taking care of me (big brother) for many years
with your wisdom, care and concern :colors: You make life easy for me and thousands of others here and other places I am sure :cheers:..
I was never a spoiled person until the day you and all the great members
here put the new felling in my life. :eek:ccasion:

May good days come your way :colors:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 175
I think it's amusing that he hasn't posted to so much as make an excuse lol

I think it's amusing that he hasn't posted to so much as make an excuse lol

He did in his thread about a 66 Dart 4 speed. He was alerted to this thread over there and threatened to beat us all up if we came to his house!!

He did in his thread about a 66 Dart 4 speed. He was alerted to this thread over there and threatened to beat us all up if we came to his house!!

Lol! That's hilarious! Why would anyone go to his house

Shipping can lead to confusing situations. I bought a thermal clutch w/ fan on ebay from a guy in Hawaii. Tracking showed it get to Richmond, CA, then returned to him. I assumed the shipper returned it because of bad packaging, but for some reason he blamed me. I had him ship just the fan to save cost, since all I really wanted, and that finally arrived, avoiding an ebay dispute.

Another time I bought a used minivan tranny (before ebay, from Sioux Falls, IA). DHL lost it, so sent me another lost tranny from Fresno. Turned out to be a valuable Tremec 6-speed. Spent months trying to return it, even having them pick it up only to return it for "poor packaging" (as I had received). They then said I could sell it, so I got $750 on ebay. My transmission showed up in my driveway un-announced 3 months later. As a kicker, a few years later I looked up the guy who kept swearing he had sent it and found many complaints of non-delivery and links to newspaper articles where the place was busted for meth. Turns out he hadn't been lying and was at least initially a stand-up guy. So, sometimes patience works.

Lol! That's hilarious! Why would anyone go to his house

He invited us...ALL!!! All you have to do is PM him for his address and he'll send it to you, then you can go get "knocked out" as he put it!!

Be a shame if we all didn't take him up on it and go over there all at once, it'd be a pretty big line, but I think we can all get whats coming to us for questioning his integrity!! Me first though, wouldn't want to be 1/2 way back in line when he tuckers out!!! geof

He'd probably give you another member's address. LMAO

vrooooommmmmmmmmmmmm back to the shop faster than a SS/A Hemi ....

He invited us...ALL!!! All you have to do is PM him for his address and he'll send it to you, then you can go get "knocked out" as he put it!!

Be a shame if we all didn't take him up on it and go over there all at once, it'd be a pretty big line, but I think we can all get whats coming to us for questioning his integrity!! Me first though, wouldn't want to be 1/2 way back in line when he tuckers out!!! geof
Maybe he could set up appointment only meetings so he can rest up and heal his knuckles between meetings.Wouldn't want him to get tired an unable to follow thru on his commitments.I'm assuming we aren't allowed to resist after all it is what we deserve.

I call second unless he calls the cops after the first beating lol which is probably his plan

-
Back