i think i just threw up a little

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other-DEMON-1971-DODGE-DEMON-MOPAR-MUSCLE-CAR-CUSTOM-PICK-UP-RESTORED-NO-RESERVE-BID-TO-BUY-/111302809405?forcerrptr=true&hash=item19ea2a173d&item=111302809405&pt=US_Cars_Trucks[/ame]

Would that be an "El Camanchero" then?

$_3.JPG

I was prepared to be open minded, but I kept seeing more and more I didn't like. If you're going through the hassle of trying to sell a car with a pickup bed that isn't supposed to have one, shouldn't there be a picture of said pickup bed...

there is one small corner snap of the bed inside. It has a fire hydrant in it. lol

I was prepared to be open minded, but I kept seeing more and more I didn't like. If you're going through the hassle of trying to sell a car with a pickup bed that isn't supposed to have one, shouldn't there be a picture of said pickup bed...

i kinda want to see more of the bed area and see if thats done nicely. it needs a working tailgate. its kinda neat in a way. that pepboys hood scoop needs to go.

and look at that crappy "new" paint..lol

016-7.jpg

I was thinking it was pretty cool , as a carpenter it would be a great little tool hauler but then I saw the underside , the engine bay the interior well if your going to do something like this at least do it right .

You guys are sure pretty damn negative. I LIKE the concept. This one is obviously not that well done, unless "orange peel" has now become a legit paint style.

I'd bet the "bed" is a mess inside, and as Joe said, no rear gate

I don't wanna be super negative on it either, but......that curvature at the top of the rear quarter panels (where the tonneau cover snaps onto) looks a bit funny. I'm sure there's some birthday cake frosting of bondo around the back window area too. What the heck, as long as it's fairly cheap.....cool!

Did the guy have a problem with dogs pissing on his car? I can't imagine trading a car and having or leaving a fire hydrant laying loose in it. I'd be worried about it punching the rear pan out

Do those Demon "emblems" look like they were printed on an early inkjet printer, or is it just me?

Demonino. A really bad one.

Yet one more example of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should". :wack:

You know, if you're going to take the time to build this, then try to sell it, you would think they would at least drive a vacuum over the carpet.
It looks to me like someone taped the name plates,stripes and decals before they sprayed the car (poorly).
If your going to go thru all this trouble, why skimp on $400 worth of tape stripes and decals.
It does make me wonder, how you title and register this thing? A car, a truck?

i kinda want to see more of the bed area and see if thats done nicely. it needs a working tailgate. its kinda neat in a way. that pepboys hood scoop needs to go.

and look at that crappy "new" paint..lol
I agree.

I'm surprised no one has pointed out the crossbrace in the bed probably put there to keep the side from flopping around

-
Back