I think the car season is about done here.....

-
winter in SE Tx is the summer up North!!!! too hot and humid in the middle of the summer. A is for pussies too. Now, here the weather will be mostly great till July!! Ha

I can rent out spare bedroom for winter for$600/mo. meals not included. Ha

Hopefully, We can squeeze in a few more, local, trips before we have to put them away. -- It has rained, here, all day, and is forecasted to continue until around 7 A.M. tomorrow, - Then colder.

Cold in Northwest Georgia today. Should warm up into the mid 70's later this week. Plan to drive my 66 to work Thursday or Friday.

This winter I'd really like to do the front end bushings, but we'll have to see how the cash situation goes...

20171026_175909.jpg
Not much action but a pic I snapped last Tuesday. I drove the Swinger and then took the 66 out for a spin. Time to put it away.View attachment 1715105347

Just send your sweet rides to me. I promise to drive them all winter and leave enough tread on the tires to get it back home.

I put The 33 to bed, today, but will keep the Valiant available, for a while, until salt & cinders hit the roads. --
Bed Time.JPG

Last edited:
Must be from a different thread?!? It's supposed to be sunny and 77 degrees on Sunday, so I guess we aren't done around here. Maybe I'll get some stuff done in the yard that needed to be done months ago?

Probably go ahead and put the E-body up for sale and quit kicking around the idea of entertaining offers.

I hate to say it, but the '69 Sport Satellite might be up for sale, too.

Probably go ahead and put the E-body up for sale and quit kicking around the idea of entertaining offers.

I hate to say it, but the '69 Sport Satellite might be up for sale, too.
Satellite is a wonderful car! 68-70 B-bodies are among my favorite mopars, but man are they expensive! E-bodies too, for that matter....

Hopefully body and paint and install all the parts I've been buying. Brakes, suspension, cam intake and efi, wiring and stereo. Which the only main thing left will be interior for another year.

Dude, I am sorry. Our car season just started. 6 months of sweltering summer here can't work in garage without wanting to pass out. So glad it is below 90 now.
X2

'Bout damn time. Trying to get the car finished so we can start enjoying it.

-
Back