I think this can be straightend

-
That would be interesting to take to a car show.

00D0D_jtTx7S5G8VG_600x450.jpg

00d0d_2ipll63Glw0_600x450.jpg

For sale 1969 plytmouth fury III ORIGINAL 318 2 barrel,.727torqueflite tranny. 37,*** miles.Now the bad Mr. elm tree fell on it and killed the car. still runs and drives straight.complete car . interior good,dash perfect not cracked, seats very nice condition,all glass still intact,radio still works..priced lower than part out price.would like to see it go as a whole car ..$1100

Couple of cases of bondo, little spray paint, park in the shade and no one will ever know!

why people pay big bucks for an aero wing like that , lift the back end drop a hemi in her and lets go racing .

I like it- it gives you the jacked up rear look, without needing to change anything in the suspension:thumblef:

I have a friend with an old school frame rack that would take it on. He has straightened some pretty warped cars. He did a quarter panel on a rust free 78 Malibu my son reconfigured on the curled end of a guardrail. 2 other shops said it would have to be cut off and finding another rust free quarter would be a stretch. I worked with the guy to get it done and we've been best friends ever since. Took the car to one of the other shops when it was done and they couldn't believe someone pulled it out.

Yall make jokes, but a good modern frame machine could straighten the unibody.

Fock,....That sucks, Looks like the roof is tweaked pretty bad as well,...Ain't that a full frame car???

I'd still drive it with a sign on the back saying "Don't text and drive"

i have a dent puller waiting. really my neighbor could fix it some of the stuff that has gone in to his garage come out perfect

Even if you took it to a shop and got it straight, all you'd have for your trouble and money is a 69 Fury III. Not the most collectible car in my book.

I'll be glad to go pick it up and bring it to my place for which ever one of you lucky guys sends me the cash to me first! I'll even store it for 1 day.

-
Back