I was a very bad boy today.Again

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Absolutely did not need this so deep into my dart project but really miss my 65 cuda and lost all will power seeing her. So made a deal.
1964 273 4 speed barracuda running nicely but needing some oldschool tlc.

IMG_3391.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG953351.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

This one cost me one of my other cars but still very pleased. She needs front seats recovered but all new legendary covers came with her.
Really drives and shifts nice and engine was dressed up with all good commando stuff.

Can you say SCORE!!! You were a bad boy in a very good way!

Where are all these cars hiding at, other than your garage!?!?!

Jake

Where are all these cars hiding at, other than your garage!?!?!

Jake
The southeast va/ northeast nc area is an awesome place for finding mopar classics and really any classic. Good climate and generations of military families that have bought and passed cars down to family.
I travel the area everyweek going to estate sales, auctions etc. for my business and get leads. Kinda like a poor mans American picker.lol.

Praises to you and your awesome find OS !! We are in awe of this beautyful fish!!!!
Thanks.
What is so cool are the subtle differences between the 64 and 65.
Actually like the 64 dash layout better than my 65. The 4speed non push button bezel to left of gauge bezel is neat.

Outstanding man !!! Congratulations ! When your bad your real bad :thumbsup:

Gave her some TLC this weekend. Re-dyed and installed door panels,
restored valve covers yesterday and started detailing engine bay and upgrading to pertronix ignition today.

20170124_095857.jpg

20170124_121615.jpg

-
Back