I was a winner at carlisle!!

-

Slappy

Reaction score
I won 1st place for my class. 73 and up A-Body modified. This was a real honor for me. This was the first car show my car was at. It was in the garage under resto for 4 years. Tell me what you think. Did any of you see my car at Carlisle?

199.JPG

I have plenty of resto pictures but it would take to much time to load them. I would have to re-size them all.

Fantastic. If you won at Carlisle your good to go. I know for a fact you beat out some killer cars to get what you got. Now dont get let down in the future if you get beat out by a judges buddy at a mom and pop car show. We know what you got. I know you're just one of us FABO guys. That's just the kinda cars we have.....aint it?
Small Block

That`s great, I didn`t attend this year but I know what the competition is like there. It is a real honor to get a first at Carlisle, you must have a real beauty there! Way to go Slappy!!!

I have never been to Carlisle Slappy, But from what I have seen of the show you should be very stoked :cheers: Congrat's :happy10: That is a cool looking picture.

Good for you! Getting cred at Carlisle must be a huge sensation. Congratulations!

But seriously, we need pictures. As a matter of fact, we demand pictures....
8)

-
Back