I was told there would be Zombies.

-

RSie

Idiot In Training
Reaction score
I feel cheated. I was told through many movies the end of days would include zombies I could dispatch in many hilarious ways.

I've spent years perfecting my spud gun engineering and building skills. Keeping my stock of potato ammo fresh. Tons of old school Aqua-Net hair spray (propellant) religiously turned often and kept in a temp and humidity controlled room.

All for that time when I could take out a zombie with a hilarious spud head shot.

Instead I'm stuck with a noisy 17 yr old who doesn't have to go to school any more.

And I still have to work.

At least the stores still have beer well stocked.

Zombie.jpg

Wait til your neighbor finds out you still have toilet paper, he'll look just like that!

Those Lone Ranger silver plated bullets are gonna be expensive!!!

I also had in mind to have the resident 17 year old run around in the yard, as his smell would carry far to any zombies in the area. I would be on the porch roof, smackin zombies in the head with a claw hammer as they tried to follow him in the door.

Now I have to dig out the old school board games.

I still feel cheated, not being able to record all my awesome zombie kills.

I don't know what I should do with Rubbermaid box I have downstairs.
I painted it bright red, and painted in fluorescent yellow on the side a skull and bones with 'Zombie Bait' under that. I had planned on the wife using that for her 'monthly visitor' castoffs. I have a box mounted on the side for gloves and everything.

Guess I'll have to learn how to play chess instead.

C'mon, RSie... the closest we come to zombies in Wisconsin are Bears fans... the apocalypse is if they ever win the division. :)

Did anyone see the video on Facebook of the guy leaving the Corona test center acting like a zombie? Funny.

We can discuss this again in January! :poke:

P.S. Really? Foles?
Foles with the da bears kinda scares me, lol.
But, to get back on track with the post, zombie football would have been fun.We could have all captured some zombies, dressed them up in football gear, and used a bloody pork roast for the football. "Smith has the ball, he's running to the end zone! Fumble! He lost his arm with the ball! Jones goes for the ball (bloody roast).. his ankle breaks off!"

Instead I'm bleaching doorknobs. Dammit.

The wife and I were shopping yesterday and had some "as long as were buying for the apocalypse, we might as well get ______" type conversations.

Some people laughed, some played along, and a few looked at us with a "how dare you..." expression.

"People"...

I went and bought a couple extra spools of welding wire today... gotta be prepared for the worst, and I need to stay busy! Oh, and an extra bottle of Jim Beam... strictly for medicinal purposes.

-
Back