I will be hanging out at Mopar Fall Fling in So Cal

-

GTX JOHN

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Saturday after this (October 23) I will be cruising around checking
out everything. Look for an old guy in a red "Irving Family Racing" shirt.
I hang around the Glendora Dodge Booth a lot = They have sponsored
us for 40+ years. I would love to meet some of the folks that i have chatted
with on the Forums!

To see what I look like=

Goggle: John Irving Drag Racer

You have a lot of parts I see you selling here. Why not bring some parts to sell from a swap booth?

No hassle with shipping, PayPal, emails back and forth.

John you seem like the real deal...just did some research on you...WOW!! would love to meet you and your son one day, till then keep it in the lane and keep banging gears big guy!! Sure wish you were closer..

You have a lot of parts I see you selling here. Why not bring some parts to sell from a swap booth?

No hassle with shipping, PayPal, emails back and forth.

I have sold several cars there over the years!

I have a Memorial for my good friend George Thomson
that owned Carb. Flow Engineering and raced Stock Eliminator for decades
that afternoon which is main reason for the trip from Nevada down to California.

Excellent!

I'll be there with my dart, gold with black fiberglass hood. Wearing an AHRA shirt.

What the deal with parking? Last time at Woodley, many cars parked on the grass. Are all Mopars, classics, allowed to park in a designated area?
They usually "self segregate" into A-B-E and then the PT's, Prowlers and gen 3 Hemis. Wing cars are always on the back wall by the food trucks. All of 'em are on grass. Hope its a dry clear morning! Ill be there in the morning, usually with a camera around my neck and a gray bucket hat. Ill wear my black 65 Barracuda silhouette shirt.

Thanks

Just saw the event post.

-
Back