I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
I can't even imagine what this car really looks like. Some photos are from the junk yard. Some show a yellow front fender. Some show two gray primered front fenders. Some show all the rear panels blown out. What the hell does it look like in its "for sale" condition???? :realcrazy:
Yeh, could be a scammer. That's what messenger is for so you can ask questions if post is unclear and you are really interested.

1963 Plymouth Valiant | eBay

Screenshot_20230616_065417.jpg

Now that truck is BAD *** !!!

[email protected]
(503) w 476- we -5210

Up for sale is my 1970 Dodge 300 Power Wagon Camper. This is one of the most well built and unique campers you will ever find. This dodge was built by a heavy duty truck mechanic and almost everything on it is overbuilt. The builder use to lead over-landing tours with it from California to Alaska. It sits on a one ton dually chassis. It's powered by a commercial p-pump turbocharged 12v cummins, military M35A2 transmission and 1-ton axles. Behind the cab is a full service utility bed and a custom tig welded aluminum framed camper. It can cruise at 70mph and drives nice and straight. Below are some of the features. It has some paint chips, it's not perfect, it's not supposed to be. This is a go-anywhere, get out of my way commercial style RV in a short wheelbase easy to drive package. Hunters, weekenders, overlanders....it applies to all. Please text or call at (503) foursevensix-5210 for any questions. Clean title in hand. Thanks

-12 Valve Cummins
-M35 5 speed manual transmission
-NP201 transfer case
-Dana 80 front/rear axles
-Custom heavy duty steering
-Heavy duty suspension/mounts
-Power Hydroboost brakes
-Power steering - commercial steering pump turns the truck with one finger even when parked
-Dual radiators w/ electric fans
-PTO powered winch
-Pull out awning
-Aluminum ladder w steps for roof access
-On-board air compressor w/ plumbing
-Brand new (6) Firestone commercial tires
-Custom rear bumper
-Towing hitch with custom step
-Factory fuel tank w/ additional 100 gallon reserve diesel tank and transfer pump
-Clean water tank
-Grey water tank
-Ceiling vent
-Bathroom w/ sink
-Kitchenette w/ sink, stove, vented hood, fridge
-Custom cabinetry with tons of storage
-Full exterior locking steel storage provides even more storage.
-Radio, speakers, charging ports and 110v hookup w/ outlets in camper
-Stainless counter tops
-New carpet & upholstery on interior
-New window seals/felts
-Aftermarket oil pressure, volt, water, air, EGT and boost gauges

Thats pretty cool. Would look good for displaying my old bell system collection.

As for work trucks, my Bell days only go back to the green and white C&P days of the mid 80s with the blue and yellow stripe down thw side. My 1st issued van was a Chevy C30 with a 3 on the tree that would get hung up between 2nd and 3rd if you tried to speed shift it. LOL

Mother worked for Ma for 37 years , she held all her phone stuff dear to heart , we cleaned out her stash last year I'll dig thru some boxes see if any of it survived to give you
most of it went to to the dumpster

I've got 35 years this year and will have 45 years or so when I finally retire. My small private collection....
One of the cooler things i've got is a 1950's Bell issued first aid kit with most of the goods still in inside.

1689102930523.png

-
Back