I won !!!

-

fanofpetty

Reaction score
The wife and I cruised to a small car show over in NY state today at a placed called Lomotion ( a used corvette dealer) and I was the only mopar that showed up, so I'm thinking, I'd never win a thing amoungst a bunch of belly buttons ( chevys) but low and behold I did ! I was laughing ( to myself) at all these guys comming in and reving there engines and most of them sounded like well....nothing special through stock exhaust. When we got ready to leave my wife looks at me and says honey, let them hear what a bad *** mopar sounds like so I promptly reached down and with the flick of a switch I fired it up with open headers, and everyone started cheering. LOL!....... silly corvette people.....horsepower is for mopars!

Outstanding !! and a big congratulations on a day you and your wife will always remember :cheers:

The wife and I cruised to a small car show over in NY state today at a placed called Lomotion ( a used corvette dealer) and I was the only mopar that showed up, so I'm thinking, I'd never win a thing amoungst a bunch of belly buttons ( chevys) but low and behold I did!

As it should be!

everyone started cheering. LOL!....... silly corvette people.....horsepower is for mopars!

Again, as it should be!!

Congrats! Drive that Mopar proudly.

Thanks Guys! it was indeed a fun day, not to mention we found this really cool 50's dinner to stop at on the way home....they had all kinds of old stuff like coke coolers gas pumps and globes, and car related items everywhere. I love that sorta stuff !

Congrats. I hope to get to that day ,once my car is finished.

it was just too funny when my wife said , "show them what a bad *** mopar sounds like" as she never says stuff like that......shes always so quiet...LOL ! anyway thanks a bunch guys,

Awsome
Me and Phil both said that we love the fact that you guys are always out in that car enjoying it as you cruised by us today at the Lakeville package store.
Doug

Ya I saw you guys! what were you two up to? GRIN......LOL! I was suprised you guys were not up at Lebanon running your cars??? I'm thinking of finally tearing into the duster tomorrow and changing the cam and intake.......stop by if you get a chance Doug.

Congrats on the win,women are unpredictable [bless their hearts] my wife is not really a car person,the other night she was having me look up something on the internet and my screen saver came up [as a slide show] she saw a 68 amx pro street and said "damn that's a nice car i love the color but i don't like the stuff sticking thru the hood [blower]" so i figure my next project is gonna be an AMX.

I have noticed that people are begginning to notice Mopars a lot more. I went to a small cruise in Byron, Il. and there were many Mopars there. I didn't stay for awards, but there was a Mopar there that should have taken best of show hands down. Congrats on your win.

-
Back