I'd buy this

-
These are what I am building. Got the four speed carpet and seats installed just a few weeks ago. All black interior, brand new chrome bumpers, (367 ci 833 cast iron overdrive A833 with 3.21 gears), dukes of hazard vector rims, 1978 Aspen grille (people ask as much as $1200 for the 78-79 grille), but the rear tailights and Louvers of the 1976-77 volare cars like 440BelII's picture. Am waiting on a short block from Dan Dvorak at the moment-can't wait to drive it daily!! Am thinking about brandywine or dark candy apple red from HOK.

not saying you would not put more $$ in a resto than you would ever get out. key is buy a nice car someone else has put $$ in for!

Nah, motor, trans, new suspension, I'll have much less than $7,000 in mine when completed-which includes many mistakes. Champagne taste on a beer budget just means smart shopping and waiting.

I like the Aspens too. Similar Duster body lines. I assume the only reason why they don't catch on in California is due to smog regulations. Not a great hot rod if you can tinker with it.

-
Back