I'd buy this

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for these things! Had a '76 Aspen R/T.

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

979 dodge Aspen r/t original black on black car black leather interior with auto floor shift. 1970 340 small block with forged internals. Has J cylinder heads. Holley street strip dominator intake. Quick fuel carb. hooker headers with dual exhaust. 727 torque flyte trac action transmission 2500 stall torque converter. Stage 2 shift kit. 8 3/4 rear end 3:55 posi sure grip. B&M line lock. Sway bars front and rear. 440 6 pack hood scoop. Everything works on this car. Get in and go. This is a pretty rare car very clean and very well kept

$9500 obo

Yes they are overlooked in the Mopar world. Their day will come.Looks like a good one for the price.

I picked up this '76 Roadrunner earlier this spring. It's a Super Pak car, 318/904 ,8 1/4 with 3:21 gears. OH YEAH, AND A lot LESS THAN $9500.I couldn't pass it up for the price that I bought it for and needed something to drive around until my Demon is going, hopefully next year.

Attachments

• 000_0015.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 000_0007.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 454
Nice car...but not for 9500.....

There is a large price difference between cars in the US and in Canada. A car you can find for $5000 is automatically $6600 in exchange rate and that is before the generally $1000-2000 price difference just for the car being in Canada :D

$9000 CAD = $6800 USD

I've never overlooked those. Always liked them better than a nova.

I love the F body cars. Particularly the Super Coupes. They were really nothing more than paint and stripe packages, but they were really sharp.

I have a soft spot for these things! Had a '76 Aspen R/T.

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$9500 obo

If I were not 'obligated' with 5 current Builds I would buy that & drive the F'n wheels
off it.
Once upon a time I was doing the 'Fab' #'s on supplanting the 'transverse' torsion
bars into an 'early' A.---NEEDED THE ROOM FOR HEADERS---. (alas I digress ).

Back on topic,
I would buy that & drive the F'n wheels off it.
My Humble $.02

I built an AMT model of this car, molded in red. Remember like it was yesterday! :) I think it even had the same turbine wheels.

Love these cars,because they are different. The "Super Coupes" are especially sweet.Damn smog laws.

As a dart owner I can't stop staring at those big round bouncing wheel wells!

Make mine a spitfire orange Roadrunner with ground effects and T tops.
360 or 318 4 speed.

FYI the Super Coupes came with HP 360 engines and hung with the corvettes of the day.

Working at the dealership back then,I remember the first ones that came out were 318 2 bbl with 4 speeds,,, Black, wings, orange stripes, remember saying,"who is going to buy these ??. Few months later I did.They had their problems but overall are very good cars.

they will never be on every Mopar guy's radar, BUT I agree their day will come.

not saying you would not put more $$ in a resto than you would ever get out. key is buy a nice car someone else has put $$ in for: fair market value!??

I rather have a nice on of those for a driver than a new " xzvvxvvv$%^^x" car . ?????
yes that looks like a nice car!!!

I used to think those were some of the ugliest cars I'd ever seen but they have REALLY grown on me.

I think one with a healthy small block and a four speed would be a ton of fun.

I was going to ask when they made a Nova R/T ?

I don't think they did. I was pointing out that I like them better than the Nova or Ventura which are similar in design. I guess the direct competition would be the Nova SS.

priced way too high and the scoop is plain stupid looking on that car. i do like th eroad runners and super coupes though

Another oddball I love is the 75 Road Runner.

Attachments

• 75 ROAD RUNNER.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 191
There is a large price difference between cars in the US and in Canada. A car you can find for $5000 is automatically $6600 in exchange rate and that is before the generally $1000-2000 price difference just for the car being in Canada :D

$9000 CAD = $6800 USD

ah okay, that's a tad better.

-
Back