identify this rear end(pics)

-
Must be the OPs pictures but thanx to 73AbodEE's close up pic of the 7.25 I can see the bolt spacing/pattern WAY better. 7.25's now my vote as well

That's the 7 1/4...good pic!!! does it have big bolt pattern or small bolt pattern? if big bolt pattern i'm interested in the axels, maybe backing plates and hardware and drums also will be better than sendin the stuff to the scrapper

That's the 7 1/4...good pic!!! does it have big bolt pattern or small bolt pattern? if big bolt pattern i'm interested in the axels, maybe backing plates and hardware and drums also will be better than sendin the stuff to the scrapper

Its a small bolt pattern. :( So what rear end should I try and find... 8 3/4? Is a 7 1/4 not able to be built into a 'posi'(lsd whatever?). Thanks again. :happy1:

there are sure grip gear sets out there, but if thing is going to see any kind of HP or abuse you will want at the least an 8 1/4

there are sure grip gear sets out there, but if thing is going to see any kind of HP or abuse you will want at the least an 8 1/4

My 360 is probably going to put out 360-380hp(somewhere around that range) I'll start looking around for an 8 1/4 or 8 3/4. thx:):evil5::)

-
Back