Identify this seat?

-

Quickrunner

Reaction score
It is A body and it has no seat belt slots. Also does not have the seat latches to keep backrests from folding forward. I'm guessing late 60's? I want to get it redone in blue and need to know exactly what its from? Thanks

Seat.jpg

I have the same color seats from a 67 Valiant but they never came with the arm rest.

67-1.JPG

67-7.JPG

Yeah, I got it at Indy swap. Looking to identify it so I can get a blue legendary kit for it.

Last edited:
I would think the lack of release latches should narrow it down, also it does not have headrests or even holes for them. Has me thinking 67 or 68 dart maybe??

That was it, 67 barracuda. Looks identical on legendarys site. Thanks! Now to see if they can/will make it in correct 71 blue color to match door pannels in my 71 demon.

With the back half and cage I can only assume that this thing is pretty fast. Do you feel comfortable running a bench seat with no headrest? Also what are the bars next to your head?

I'm not knocking your build. I'm just not that familiar with drag racing rules (oval track guy). I would feel like I'm playing Russian roulette without a full containment seat and those bars next to my head.

It will have headrest welded to main hoop like this car has. This is an 8.50 cert chassis with some extras.

DSC_3718.JPG

-
Back