Identify unknown articulating ladder?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Neighbor moved out and left one of those 4 section hinged multi position ladders, but all the decals are faded. One has something that if I knew what it said I could likely confirm. Only readable sticker is down at "wide" feet says "Danger--affix stabilizer bars into side rails before using" Searching that yielded lots of false results but NADA. I've always called these a "Little Giant" but that is a brand name, and this one is different. The Little giants had a main top swivel with extensions slid up / down each side. This one has three pivots........the center and the two sides

The swivel releases all three have these wire bails to release similar to this

foldingladder1.jpg

And the bottom feet specifically have this crossbar type deal:

foldingladder3.jpg

No idea how many brands/ sub brands/ fake brands / Chineseoationized brands ---copy this

What I need are some latch parts if available, and if not I have three fairly useless 4 ft ladders!!

No way to know with all the cheap china junk coming over here. Toss it and you won’t get hurt when the latch fails and it collapses.

You guys probably right. I may take it to scrap. The same neighbor left a rowboat, turned out to be junk. It would float, but had severe keel damage, and damage to the bow and one strake. It likely weighed 150-200, got 47 bucks at the scrap yard

He left it behind for a reason. Did he like you?

Yeh we were on good terms just not very close. They were nice folks, renting. They thought they were working on an option to the place some time back, but the landlord suddenly put it up for sale. On a side note, just today a sold sign appeared. I hope the new owners are OK.

Yeh we were on good terms just not very close. They were nice folks, renting. They thought they were working on an option to the place some time back, but the landlord suddenly put it up for sale. On a side note, just today a sold sign appeared. I hope the new owners are OK.

They'll be rap "artists" and insist the whole neighborhood hears their "music".

offer them a new ladder as a house warming present.....

What a pleasant idea. lol

I actually have a ladder similar to it and it works very well.....even though I'm not supposed to get on it. lol

My wife forbids me to use any ladder above 8 feet. I love her despite her rules.

-
Back