If Nobody Else Does....

-
Here kitty ,kitty, kitty
picture.jpg

Wow! Rusty speaks to me again! Last time was a very nasty private message about 1.5 years ago. I won’t forget that you’re an immature adult.
Yes I did and you know what? I'm big enough to admit it and apologize for it. I was firing back at something you said in open forum. And truthfully, it's been so long ago I don't remember who started it and who said what and I don't care. I still apologize, because I'm trying to be a better person every single day. No way would I have come into a thread of concern over one of your pets and called it a "pity party". Wouldn't have happened. But it's all good. I've had you on ignore all this time and I turned it off when I saw you had responded thinking to myself "maybe he's wishing Clyde well" and hoping you had said something nice and I was gonna unignore you and apologize. For the third time now, I still apologize. Just know if one of your pets ever gets injured or sick and you post trying to get a little moral support, I'll be one of the first to give it, instead of going the other way. Merry Christmas to you and all your beautiful cats.

I started feeling it come on Thursday after work, Friday at work I wasn't feeling that great , kinda levelled off over the weekend, but for some reason my wife always gets it worse/ it hit her Saturday like a ton of bricks. She called off yesterday, neither of us left the house except once to get more NyQuil, I actually feel a little better this morning, (as I can breathe thru the nose finally) my wife just woke up with a bloody nose as I was getting ready to hit the shower.
I've been sleeping on the recliner couch at the other end of the house the last 4 nights. I know she has no intention of getting up yet since she isn't supposed to go to work til noon today --if at all...
Neither of us has ever smoked (though our parents did) but she's prone to asthma and a little over a year ago had to start using the CPAP... A year and a half ago she spent a week on the hospital with double pneumonia (no not covid)
Mine is just a "good" head cold. I'm more worried about her.as long as my head don't start spinning again, like it did the other day and sometimes does when I get this/ I probably won't go see the doc. I am gonna tell her to go though since whatever I get she gets, worse.

Last edited:
Neither of us has ever smoked..........
That's kinda like my sister and I. Both our parents smoked. Everywhere, all the time. Even closed up in the car in the winter with the heater on. lol We constantly had teachers in grammar school asking us if we smoked because we smelled like it all the time. So I guess we did kinda smoke. lol

@RustyRatRod , I accept your apology and I would like to publicly put this on record. I apologize to you for holding a grudge. I also have to try hard to listen to the good little Angel on my shoulder and not the little devil.
I can’t believe two guys that are Mopar lovers and cat lovers ever even had a disagreement. You and I are better than this and I do miss our private message conversations.

@RustyRatRod , I accept your apology and I would like to publicly put this on record. I apologize to you for holding a grudge. I also have to try hard to listen to the good little Angel on my shoulder and not the little devil.
I can’t believe two guys that are Mopar lovers and cat lovers ever even had a disagreement. You and I are better than this and I do miss our private message conversations.
Thanks for that. Far as I'm concerned, it's all behind us.

Clyde is back home and settling in, over 900 dollars later. <rolls eyes> I'm glad our vet will work with us. lol
Do you ever watch a show called becker ?

I think it may be a spinn off of wings or cheers

Hes got an episode this thread reminded me off

Yeah I used to watch it until I discovered Ted Danson was a leftist liberal puke.

That's kinda like my sister and I. Both our parents smoked. Everywhere, all the time. Even closed up in the car in the winter with the heater on. lol We constantly had teachers in grammar school asking us if we smoked because we smelled like it all the time. So I guess we did kinda smoke. lol

Doug Stanhope used to talk about his mother who was a lifelong smoker and lived in an apartment with her cats...

He describes the cats as 'fluffy air filters"...

Clyde got his stitches out this morning. His incision looks good with no infection and he's recovering from his surgery really well.
Now the bad news. His biopsy came back and he is positive for polycystic liver disease and polycystic kidney disease. The doc said he will probably not live a full life for a cat, so we will enjoy and love Clyde as long as he is here. There's really not much in the way of treatment. There is some kidney diet food that will help and we plan to look into that.

This is the day the Lord hath made, be glad, give thanks, rejoice!

-
Back