If one more person...

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
If one more person asks me if I have owned my 1967 since new I will slug them. We are both 67 models, although it's hard to say which one has aged better. I have been asked this twice in the last month. Does that mean that people think I look at least 60.
OK theres mine what things do people say to you about your a-bodies that annoy you.

Guess I can tell them "yes, it was new to me, when I bought it" I don't do mirrors. Will have to get a pic of me and my car and post it and let you be the judge.

I've never been asked that but of course I was an 80's kid. The cars from my birth year sucked in my opinion. Always like cars older than myself. At least a decade or two

reminds me of the X (#2 that is). people used to think she was my daughter (really!) and it really P O ed me!! i am 5 yrs older!????? guess i've had a hard life!??????
a body annoyance???: the guy at the car show that has to tell you bout his brother than had one with a hemi in it than ran 500 mph and 5 carbs!! LOL

No, but I could have................I had just graduated from HS in the spring of 66

The only thing that annoys me is when people start making "suggestions" on what I should do to the car. I rub my fingers together, ya know..........git out yer wallet? And tell 'em if YOU want me to make these changes, I'll be more than happy, but YOU are gonna havta contribute a Great Big Donation

Does that have a Hemi in it? :violent1:

Like it isn't worth having if it does'nt.
While they walk off and get in thier frikin minivan.

While they walk off and get in thier frikin minivan.

That right there, LOL

priusprick.jpg

96077.gif

prius.jpg

2068989821298290050.jpg

IF ANYONE asks me if I owned my 67 from new I'm gonna take a bullet LOL The thing, is 11 years older then I am and well all things considered, HAS aged much better then I have! LOL

I can't speak for the rest of you, but I think the 67 has done pretty damned well......... Sadly, I've turned into a prick that likes to RUN-OVER Prius, F-bomb-tards....

The one that bothers me is, "How much do you want for it?". There is no "For Sale" sign anywhere near it, but they still ask. My standard answer now is, "make me an offer I can't refuse".

Jack

Speaking of annoying, what's up w/all of the S's?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSo figured it out lookssssssssss like you have no been here long enough.glad I have pissssssssssssssssssssssed you off :banghead::violent1::supz::tongue2::axe::axe::rambo:;):pukerigh::pukerigh::pukerigh::pukerigh::angry1::wav::wack::sign3::eek:ops::glasses7::eek:ops:had enough.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSo figured it out lookssssssssss like you have no been here long enough.glad I have pissssssssssssssssssssssed you off :banghead::violent1::supz::tongue2::axe::axe::rambo:;):pukerigh::pukerigh::pukerigh::pukerigh::angry1::wav::wack::sign3::eek:ops::glasses7::eek:ops:had enough.
Snake's back!!!!:cheers:

sound like you smart asssssssssssssssss lmfao.

You know me SSsssssnake.

Someone didn't get it yesterday and got "a little upset". LOL!

He'll get over it...

How'ssssss your new carb running?

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA,....LMFASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSO....

Once had some Turdbird tell me i should put a 350 in one of my Dusters.....then got in his POS Camaro and try to impress me with a 7 cylinder burnout......:banghead:

A crapload of S's is hard to spell?
Maybe it's a waste of S's?

I don't know. :D

So..........I'm sittin' there with the hood up on the beat up 340 FJ-40 (Landcruiser) and this guy sayz "uh..........whut siz shivvveee iz zat?

So I says "look at dem spark plugs 'ha point'in up in da hair"

a the guy sayz "OK?"

an I say lika diz, I says, "When was the last time you say CHIVVY plugs point up like that?"

-
Back