If this isn't already gone, somebody please buy this just to stare at it.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

YEAitsgotaslant6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is without a doubt, if it's the truth, one of the most ridiculous mopars I've seen in a while. Like i said. Somebody please buy this so we can all gawk at it for a few months.

http://rmn.craigslist.org/cto/1867521391.html

btw, just should mention, this the tagline:

1972 Dodge Dart with 28 Actual Miles (28 miles) - $1 (Northern, Minnesota)

uh huh. It may not be "cool" but it sure has the cool factor for mopar gear head nerds that we are.

My brother lives in that area. I am going ask him to take a look at it. I grew up in Northern MN and it may have been purchased from a dealership where my dad worked in th elate 70's early 80's. If I had the cash burning a hole in my pocket I would go buy it right now.

I sent him an email, asking how much. Not a 4 door fan, but I could sure make an exception for this car. I don't have money laying around, but I would turn the sofa upside down for this one.

Just emailed them that it is sold and I will fly up to get it tommorow cash in hand.
We shall see how this goes....

Later,
Bruce B.

Just emailed them that it is sold and I will fly up to get it tommorow cash in hand.
We shall see how this goes....

Later,
Bruce B.

Gosh, I bet you just upped the price even higher with that one. LOL.

Can anyone kmake out what the red printing is in the picture? It looks like a website and phone number.

Shame that it is a 4 door but wow...would you actually put miles on it after you bought it or just winterize it and drag it around to shows ??

I bought my Vauxhall under the same conditions..

Grassy

Hi Mopar Fans:
I'm the guy with the 28 mile Dart. I bought it out of an estate sale last year. I've owned a lot of Mopars but even though it's a 4 door I think it's the coolest car I've ever owned. I recently lost my wife of 36 years so I have decided to sell my collection of Vehicles (lots of Mopars), Engines and wheels. If your interested in looking go to www.winning-bidder.com under Jim Krueth estate and there will be pictures and videos of each car. If you have questions you can email me at [email protected] I'm real busy so I'm a little slow at emails. I've enjoyed reading the comment, Jim

This is without a doubt, if it's the truth, one of the most ridiculous mopars I've seen in a while. Like i said. Somebody please buy this so we can all gawk at it for a few months.

http://rmn.craigslist.org/cto/1867521391.html

btw, just should mention, this the tagline:

1972 Dodge Dart with 28 Actual Miles (28 miles) - $1 (Northern, Minnesota)

uh huh. It may not be "cool" but it sure has the cool factor for mopar gear head nerds that we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back