If you can

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Say some prayers for my Warden,Cindy.Friday she goes in for a Biopsy on her thyroid.Shes been sick with her intestinal problems and thyroid problems.Shes a good gal,mother,grandmother,and warden!

prayers sent. hope they find the problem and she gets to feeling better

Last edited:
Done. Son was there a few months ago. Biopsy on a thyroid is a crap shoot at the best and nothing was conculsive. He actually paid the $3000 here in Ontario to have a full body MRI scan to see what was driving his body nuts. They removed most of his thryroid last month with a 2" diameter "billard ball" encased in it and it took a full 4 weeks after removal to culture it and tell him it was indeed Falicular Carcinoma. Thankfully he seems to be fine ever since, at 40 years old!

Done. Son was there a few months ago. Biopsy on a thyroid is a crap shoot at the best and nothing was conculsive. He actually paid the $3000 here in Ontario to have a full body MRI scan to see what was driving his body nuts. They removed most of his thryroid last month with a 2" diameter "billard ball" encased in it and it took a full 4 weeks after removal to culture it and tell him it was indeed Falicular Carcinoma. Thankfully he seems to be fine ever since, at 40 years old!
Holy cow.Prayers for him

Holy cow.Prayers for him
Thanks, we lost his Sister at 30 years old from Ewing's Sarcoma so praying his Carcinoma was contained within that tumour as I can't lose two kids. Hopefully your sweatheart is just a benign issue and she'll be good to go in no time!

Thanks for all your prayers.She woulda been worse off than how she feels now.The used 7 needles and only had some knumbing cream and he used a ultra sound to pin point where he stabbed her and went in and out a few times with each needle to get tissue samples the last 2 needles was hard for her.Since then she's been resting with a headache.

my wife said that was the worse part of the whole ordeal. the surgery and recovery was far less painful. hope the get it all taken care of and she gets back to feeling better.

I can't say much, pulling for you two. I know you've had your share as well.

I guess the procedure is making her feel sick and she says she feels like she's got wiplash.aive been try to make her comfortable. LIm greatful for all the prayers and well wishes

-
Back