If you could spare a moment...

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
...please say a prayer, think a good thought or pass on good wishes to Terry Schiavo. It doesn't really matter what side you are on in her struggles, she needs prayers, good thoughts or whatever you want to call it no matter which way it goes.

If you are unfamiliar with her situation you can do a google search with her name and you'll get all the info you need.

Thank You,
GJ

MoparNick said:
I'll say it. This a Mopar website so post someware else Thanx...

-Nick :thumrigh:

I really don't care for this thread either but since when have we limited what we say in this forum to just mopar topics?

MoparNick said:

:shock:
Your new here. We don't walk around with blinders here.
We may eat, sleep and drink mopar but we are also open minded
conscienctious people.
I don't run this place but you don't have to reply to a post you
haven't any interest in.
:salut:

Guys this is a general section to talk about anything. If you dont like the post just dont read it please.

onehellofadart said:
MoparNick said:

conscienctious people.
haven't any interest in.

:thumrigh: :cheers:

I don't get the controversy...she's a vegetable and financial burden on her loved ones... There is no chance she will ever lead a normal life again. Let her rest in peace for God's sake. :x

My intention with this post is not to inspire debate, in fact I didn't post my opinions on purpose, it doesn't matter which side you are on, Terry is not dieing a merciful death. She is literally being starved and dehydrated to death. This could take a couple weeks or more. She needs all the support, prayers, well wishes or what ever you want to call it, that's all I'm saying.

MoparNick said:

Nick, do you talk only of food when at a restaurant? :roll:
"General Board" means just that... any topic is open for discussion, within reason.

Jones, mentioning Ms. Shiavo's predicament and expecting no debate in return is like building a campfire and expecting the kids not to poke in it with sticks. :wink:

Personally, I think it is a no-win situation for all parties involved.
In dying, Ms. Shiavo loses her life, however miserable it may be, and
her family and friends lose a loved one.

In living, Ms. Shiavo extends her life, however miserable it may be, and
her family and friends have still lost a loved one to an irreversible medical condition.

There are no winners. :(

Jerry

While we're at it, let's say a prayer for her husband, who has to LIVE through this whole ordeal, including the US Government getting involved in what SHOULD be a family affair. :roll:

My intention was only to solicit well wishes for Terry, nothing else. Yes I know there is a controversy surrounding her and I wish not to delve into that, it's a shame that that can't be set aside by some and spend just a moment in silent reflection for Terry.

onehellofadart said:
MoparNick said:

conscienctious people.
haven't any interest in.

Here we go......

NEW GUYS: Easy.... this isn't MoParts where we argue over everything. We're all pretty much open minded as far as the general forum goes. I just did a multi-post thread about building a model. Was everyone interested? Doubt it. Did anyone post negetive comments? Nope.

OLD GUYS: Easy.... These are our new friends. Let's all settle in together and see where everything flows. As our new members will see if there's a post that doesn't grab response, it sink's pretty quickly. No need to beat it on the way down.

Now, groupe huge.... :thumrigh:

-
Back