If You Had A 63-66 Wagon . . .

Would you add a roof rack to your 63-66 wagon if you found one?

• Yep, in a heartbeat

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Nope, they’re ugly as sin

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I’d rather have a power window tailgate!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, if you had a 63-66 wagon would you add a factory roof rack if you found one?

I’ve had wagons with and without roof racks. I think I like them without. I like to lower my cars and think they look a little cleaner with no rack.

I have a valiant wagon and it has the rack and I am keeping it because it just completes the car in my opinion. Without, it just looks like something is missing.

I also have a coronet wagon that was a factory non roof rack car. Does look clean but I feel that it just looks like it's missing something so i already found a B body roof rack that i am going to add when the car finally makes it to paint. :)

I have a 64 wagon, no roof rack. The factory stripes formed into the roof are bitchin'. I think a roof rack would cover up that unique feature.

My 67 Belvedere wagon has a factory rack.

I agree it looks like something is missing on wagons without them.

There a LOT of roof on some.

I might even use it.

I've already lashed 10 foot sections of electrical conduit to the factory side roof rails on my '15 Renegade.

Note that factory rack cars have captive threaded inserts in the roof to accept the mounting bolts.

-
Back