If you haven't heard from me....

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
I have been in and out of the hospital lately, twice with about a week stay, as I have ulcerative colitis and it has been flaring up pretty bad lately. I think, I hope, its back under control now. It does this sometimes, regardless of my diet, etc. Only thing to fix it is a super high dose of prednisone.

I apologize for any parts that have not been shipped out, and to a few select few that have been super patient. I won't be selling anything else until it is under control, I don't want anyone to think I'm on here to rip someone off. Any thing left that I have to ship will be shipped monday by my fiance (who is super-awesome).

I really am sorry for anyone who had to wait.

I really, really hope you have it licked, that is a truly miserable thing to go through.

weve never done business but it is good to hear from you, people were getting worried. hope you are getting well. communication is a good thing. get well!

Thanks everyone! I just found the thread asking if anyone knows me/where I am, and now I feel even worse. I wish I would have had a way to let you guys know that I wasn't trying to rip anyone off. Last time I got on here, before the last hospital stay, I had a few empty spaces in my inbox, but that filled up quick I guess and I wasn't able to get on here and delete them. I kind of wish there was a way to list or request phone numbers on here, especially if you are a buyer, just in case of a situation like this. I'm always more than willing to give my phone number to someone who purchases something from me. I don't want to make anyone mad on here, this is pretty much the only place I have to talk about cars anymore!

Hey Bud,
We all missed you, and most people figured that there was a problem with your health. Everyone said what they thought is was and it quelled any disparity in the ranks. Take care of yourself and get well, everyone that I've seen is rooting for you.

All the best.........the disease sucks.Have a couple friends with it. Like you say...it does what it wants no matter what you do. Great dealing with you and im happy your feeling better. Take care. Edd

Glad to hear that you are back. I hope it doesn't flare up again.

Thanks alot guys! I'm feeling a ton better today. Resting as much as possible, and trying to spread out my meals so that I am basically eating a little bit all day.

-
Back