If you were interested......

-
You would like to see one BUT would that be what you would be looking to buy? First off you're asking for a $20,000 + motor then you add on another $20,000 for a nice body and paint. How about a tough drive trane behind the Hemi? Still interested?

I don`t think things have changed much since these cars were first produced. I believe what people want and what defines a musclecar is a small car, big block, and a 4 spd. trans. Where you go from there is open to your imagination.

360scamp, that black cuda looks soooo badass man...that just screams dont mess with this...definatly a tough look

That cuda is awesome, I'll take it too and...

This car with a 451-auto-8 3/4 possi-4wheel disc brakes and mini tubbed. Good stereo, nice stock interior and those wheels of course. I like the hood but I also like them in paint also.

70sig.jpg

I would give my left nut for a 68 Barracuda cpe...with a 451 4 speed and 4.56. So Buy the 68 off Dallas and put a 451 in it and a 4 speed and we are good to go,If you need an extra ********!O yeah and D's to roll on.

I love this one, all black. I would drop in a built 383 or a 451 with an auto (my left knee is trashed) jack it up a little bit and make a streetable wheel stander.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/360scamp/***%20Mopar%202008%20show/100_0948.jpg

This is pretty much what I have planned for my '72 Duster. Tough and low key. Kind of a "stealth, fly below the radar" type of build with the addition of an AlterK.

-
Back