IF YOUR HERE FROM MOPAR MUSCLE ARTICLE.....

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
Please let us know in this thread! we welcome ANYONE who wants to join!

If you have any specific questions about the cuda please feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to reply.

We have a great board here with a bunch of great people and we are growing everyday.

Welcome and we hope to hear from you! :thumrigh:

Alittle history on the site

We are a pretty new site. 1 year old on the 13th this month. This is are first time being mention in a magazine. Needless to say I'm very happy to have my 10 minutes of Fame and I than Brett for all hes done for us here.

I thank all of you for signing up. enjoy

hey congrats on the photo op. its been my dream to get one of my cars no a mag. you the man :cheers:

I saw in in Mopar Muscle but your post in BOG is what made me actually come.

Thanks Mopar Muscle for pointing the way.. I have been hanging out at moparts and big block dart for a couple of years, never knew about this site. Now that I have been poking around I recongnize some of the cars in peoples signatures from those other sites. I am working on my 69 Fastback so I look forward to hanging out here also!

Saw your website in mopar muscle...thought I'd check it out. I visit moparts.com alot but a new mopar website is always welcome. Especially one for A bodies only!
Brian

RT440Dodge said:
:salut: Cool Site.. Read about it in Mopar Muscle.. I registered and posted some pictures of my Demon..
sweeeeeet demon! Were some of them pics taken at Union Grove?

Thank You demonwise... Most of the front shots were taken here at a local monthly show in the spring & summer in Miamisburg, OH. The side & back shots were taken at the 2004 Mopar NATS in Columbus, OH. On the show side of the field.. I'd love to see pictures of yours. E-mail them to me.

The one shot at the strip was taken with the original owner driving. The shot is from 1973 taken at the old 5th Line Dragstrip somewhere in Canada ??? I heard it was closed in 1977 or something like that. Not sure when.. I'll posted another one I have in 2004 Car Show pictures.

Brett,congrats.I was so thrilled to finally see your car on the cover when I pulled my mag outta the mailbox.RIGHT ON!!!!

Got here via Mopar Muscle Mag. The article on the blue 68 was great and thought I would take a look at the site. I am grateful to have the resource for helping me do my 67 Cuda Notch.

-
Back