ignorant people rant

-
Parents don't discipline kids anymore. They just don't have the nerve. When I did wrong, I got my a** busted and then some. I knew then that I probably deserved it.

Its not necessarily the parents fault ENTIRELY. The government has a LOT of them scared of DHS. Unfortunatly a lot of kids are aware of said fear and take advantage of it (spineless parent) and threaten to call DHS. Like it or not, I myself have seen this nasty little action take place and 9x out of 10, the case worker sides with the damn child. If the government would let schools and parents resort to corporal punishment again (a$$ whoopin from paddle with 1/4" holes), Kids would straighten the hell up real quick.

The most annoying thing is that you put your time, money and plenty of hard work into something and it only takes one idiot to mess it all up in a second. These idiots that will just walk by your car and key it because it's nice. They should be shot on the spot. We spend our lives working our asses off and trying to surround ourselves with things we like and there are other people out there looking to mess it up for their own personal satisfaction.

Its not necessarily the parents fault ENTIRELY. The government has a LOT of them scared of DHS. Unfortunatly a lot of kids are aware of said fear and take advantage of it (spineless parent) and threaten to call DHS. Like it or not, I myself have seen this nasty little action take place and 9x out of 10, the case worker sides with the damn child. If the government would let schools and parents resort to corporal punishment again (a$$ whoopin from paddle with 1/4" holes), Kids would straighten the hell up real quick.

A few years back, one of my wife's friends had an episode with her teenage son. Seems he wanted to go someplace, and she told him he couldn't go till his homework was done. He called her a f##$ing b!^*h. She backhanded him a good wack across his smart mouth. He grabbed the phone and said he was calling the cops and having her arrested for child abuse. She simply told him he better call the ambulance too if he called the cops, cause he would need it worse. Gotta give the lady two thumbs up for the quick thinkin!

I just couldn't store my car anywhere but right here at the house. That just wouldn't cut it for me.

This is so true.. Like I said, I took out a couple windows in my day with a bb gun (and one with a baseball... That guy was MAD as hell at me) but we always owned up to it.. we didnt run, and we certianly didnt find it funny or take any pleasure in trashing other peoples property.. quite the opposite, we knew we were most likely gonna get an *** whooping when we got home, and wouldnt be seeing any allowance money for a good while, since we would be paying to fix whatever we broke... thats part of being taught (and learning) responsibility and for having respect for things that dont belong to you... todays society is totally differant than the one I grew up in... people just dont care.. and they pass that 'i dont care' mentality on to their kids.. Saddens me.. it really does.. I used to think my dad was such a prick for how hard on me he was and how strict he was.. I call him often to thank him for that now...And I did my best to pass that same thing on to my kids.. (who probably thought I was a prick too lol) ... I know they'll be better for it though...
Accidents happen. You broke a window and faced up to it. And just as important passed it on to your kids. Outstanding. Best thing my Dad did for me was had me doing odd jobs for him at home and at his business to earn the $$ to buy a 10 speed with the reasoning that he was tired of me busting everything he bought me. Had the bike about 2 days and twisted both rims to all hell. He ran me & the rims back to the bike shop to get them fixed......I thought......Guy at the bike shop, one of his friends, told me it was going to be $30 to fix them. I asked when he would be done & my Dad interrupted saying when they were done was not what is important, what is important is when you will have the money to pay for them. It was a long 2 weeks......had that bike, with those very rims, for another 15 years or so.

I just couldn't store my car anywhere but right here at the house. That just wouldn't cut it for me.

While normally I would totally agree with you, keeping the Dart here with me just isnt possible.. I wish it was.. but it isnt..

Kids can be rotten little pricks can't they?
It's a wonder more of them are not roaming the streets just looking for random people to shoot after watching violent video games all friggin day long.

Short story....was working on a customers car at an apartment complex.
Kept hearing the report of a powerful air gun and the pellets were hitting a parking sign next to my work van.
After several plinks one finally bounced off of my van windshield.

I had fury in my eyes and was like " WTF do you think you're doing." and they looked at me like little kids and said " Uh, we're just plying with this new pellet gun."

I said "Well gee, don't you think you could find a spot in the woods instead of shooting it at a friggin sign right next to a BMW and a Mercedes."

They were like " Uh....yeah, I guess." then they walked away talking under their breath.

Five minutes go by and BLAM,...the jackasses did it again....so I walk over there and asked which one wants to wear the barrel bent around their effing neck, And I walked right up and got in their faces and asked them to go ahead and flinch.
They both backed up and said " Sorry man...it accidentally went off."

I said "You do it again and I'm accidentally gonna go off." and they walked off not to be seen again.

The customer Imwas working for came out right after that and thanked me as she heard the whole thing.
She said these idiots have been shooting at apartments and cars for a week now,but nobody could prove it was them and they got cocky with a few renters that asked them about it.
She told me that she wished I would have knocked their heads together a few times. LOL.

Always keep in mind if you confront the little bastards they are like elephants.... they have great memories...they'll burn your house down.

Always keep in mind if you confront the little bastards they are like elephants.... they have great memories...they'll burn your house down.
Bill,
When I read the beginning of this post this came to mind immediately. That town has had A LOT OF ARSONS in the past year. That would give me ulcers worrying all the time. Are (were) the windows "whited" out so that no one could see what was in there?

My wife's 69 Valiant was sitting in our back yard when we lived in AZ. When I was loading it on the trailer to move it up here I could not help but notice some pecker head shot the windshield with a bb (?) gun. Really glad my garage has no windows in it.

Bill,
When I read the beginning of this post this came to mind immediately. That town has had A LOT OF ARSONS in the past year. That would give me ulcers worrying all the time. Are (were) the windows "whited" out so that no one could see what was in there?

Trust me Dan... that thought runs through my mind all the time... I wish quite often that I could find as nice a garge space to rent closer to home, so I could get the Dart out of there... but... no luck so far. No the windows werent whited out, years ago when I got that garage, I wanted to board the windows up then.. but the landlord said no because he was afraid that not being able to see in would cause the riff raff to vandalize the place out of spite (this may or may not be true) however now he has agree to let me board them up. I worry about that car all the time.. I guess thats part of the fun....:-k

-
Back