I'll need a tetanus shot for every day I work on this car!

-

RustyDusty

Rabid Cross-eyed Opossum!
Reaction score
Cheers,
I've been on these forums for about a week now, figured I would introduce myself! I've got a 1973 Plymouth Duster that I purchased for $750 about a week ago as well. It's got a slant six in it at the moment (runs, $150 if you want it), and a severely rusted frame. I plan on tossing a 440 in her, and doing it up in sublime green and flat black.

A little bit about me: I'm in school right now training to get my ASE Master Technician certification. I'm a full time musician, with a love for mopar and wrenchin!

Welcome aboard Dusty looking forward to seeing this build come to life
We have a few band members here along with my son.
Enjoy this great site

he plays the drums for this band and has been to Japan, Guam. and Europe this year.

ZWR-EUROPE-POSTER-600.jpg

Welcome aboard!! Lots of knowledgable folks on here! Plenty of musicians on this site as well, if you feel like talking music, insturments, etc.

Welcome RustyDusty! Lots of info to be had here, and a little rust never killed anyone!

welcome man! Nice to have another musician on the board! Getting ready to setup the studio for practice tonight actually lol! Welcome to FABO

It's great to see so many musicians on here! Cheers, and thanks for the warm welcome!

-
Back