Illinois

-
there is a couple for sale on craigslist

I saw one 360 that seemed ro be sitting in a frame out in the weather and a 440. That was pretty much the only two i saw within a reasonable driving distance. Saw a batch of parts with a v8 kmember but he wanted ro sell a everything as a lot. Happen to remember where the ones were that you saw?

I saw one 360 that seemed ro be sitting in a frame out in the weather and a 440. That was pretty much the only two i saw within a reasonable driving distance. Saw a batch of parts with a v8 kmember but he wanted ro sell a everything as a lot. Happen to remember where the ones were that you saw?

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/5346499148.html

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/5343234051.html

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/5380904747.html

sometimes you gotta drive a little to get what you need. beats paying shipping.i would contact them all first just to verify what they are. good luck

Small world GSXcite -- me too!!! Now I live in northwest Tennessee.

As to the original poster, banned after three posts??? Wow, he must be a real winner. :-D

Leanna - I was born in Springfield but lived in McNabb, Dalzell, and Oglesby before moving to Texas when I was 8 years old. These towns are in the area about 1/2 way between Moline and Chicago.

Leanna - I was born in Springfield but lived in McNabb, Dalzell, and Oglesby before moving to Texas when I was 8 years old. These towns are in the area about 1/2 way between Moline and Chicago.

Very cool Michael! I've been to McNabb.

Anyone in the area know of anyone trying to sell either a 5.7/6.1 hemi or a small block 360?

Also if anyone needs a set of barely used air shocks that came off my 75 Swinger let me know. I'm installing the hotchkis 1.5's and wont be needing these anymore.

As to the original poster, banned after three posts??? Wow, he must be a real winner. :-D

No, banned before. And keeps coming back under various 'haunted' screen names. asking 'none of his damn business' type questions. Usually far more irrelevant than this one. The one I remember from a while back was 'What day is your trash pickup? Lol

Just realized this is not a new haunting. First post near a year ago. But he did spook the site more than once.

What kind? Free? cool! lol

Thanks
D

Not quite sure the previous owner had them on there for about a year or so until I purchased the car. all black in color, but I can look for a name on them when I get home today. They can be had for pretty cheap from me considering they have maybe 700 miles on them from me driving the car last summer. Other then that the car sat in a garage the last 6 years or so of its life. Here is a picture below.

I grew up in Lockport and also lived in Joliet! Good times in Lockport. Joliet.....lots of stories!

I'm from Sullivan but live in Peoria now.

thats my neck of the woods. huge car scene in that area. street racing and cruise ins and weekend hang outs denpending on your age of course. properimage.net is the new local scene website. dragstrip in havana which is less than an hour away from ya. hope that helps ya out if you didnt know of any of this already.

-
Back