im addicted

-
I have the pleasure of seeing this car in person today. It is such a cool thing to see a truly rare car. Thank you Mark for showing it to me. - oh.. and for the parts.

Let me one up that... People. Buy some parts off of Mark and fund this rare car's build

still chasing stuff down, next operation impossible is to find either a replacement(yea right) for the horn center of the steering wheel, or most likeley a fabricaot/machine shop to do a repair on it

I found the same style wooden spacers under my seats when I took them out but they were cut into blocks instead of 1 long piece & the same color as yours so must be factory add on.

Are you going to repaint it red or silver? Very cool car BTW!

thanks :cheers: its gonna go back silver, red interior, with black vinyl top. im torn on the whole thing to be truthful, i think its gonna lose some of its "interest" if the red disapears but its pretty hammered the way it is paint and interior wise.:banghead:

I found the same style wooden spacers under my seats when I took them out but they were cut into blocks instead of 1 long piece & the same color as yours so must be factory add on.

i talked with a friend of mine who disassemled a 67 Coronet R/T bucket seat car and he had the same as your describing, little blocks under the studs as well
:prayer:

ok upholstery guy has the front seats done, im amazed at the difference :prayer:

cant wait till all the new stuff is ready to back in:glasses7:

Attachments

• seat 1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 583
  • seat 2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 576
and now the back seats are done he had to make the covers and foam, as the manufacturers dont see fit to do a sedan seat i bought the material, and he sewed em up to match

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 511
AND this cool little jewel found under the back seat too!!!!

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 531
i put it in a baseball card holder and filed it away with the rest of the documentation ive gotten

Sweet! That red interior never seemed to last long & it's hard to find or match since it had a silver tint to it.

Sweet! That red interior never seemed to last long & it's hard to find or match since it had a silver tint to it.
Found 3 different versions of this color at the upholstery supply, none matched the fronts, so i had to buy 5 yards so te back seat would match :banghead: worth it tho

ok UPDATE..... got a hold of t Shannon at Redline Gaugeworks today hes doing my speddo cluster heres a pic he sent me proof that theres no odometer, black tape over the hole is all thats there

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 450
Very cool! I have wanted to get a '67 post and add the pedals and floor hump. Glad it found a hood home.

and today i get the pic of the front

Attachments

• valiant cluster.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 409
-
Back