Im alive

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
I know ive been gone along time been fighting what ever still wrong with me and dealing with my computer quitting now i got this tablet thing so I can talk to you guys . with my fat fingers its slow lol,.
I will tell yall more bout my health later when i get used to this thing lol hope to see some old friends .

Nice to see you post ,Asa. . Life happens, while you make decision " John Lennon quote, adapted "

nice to have you back, Asa. I hope you stick around

Been too long. Good to see you. I supposed you know about Cliff.

Wow its like coming home . yes i know bout cliff.I'm trying not to join him thes damn doc's still have no clue whats wrong with me . I did find god again when i was gone so I'm ready for any thing they do find . I have not worked on dads cars. Since all this started just ain't got it in me. My uncles getting some of his going I may show you when i see them to take pics.

Hi Asa. I was just checking out some old messages from you and wondering how you were getting along. Still in the same place?

Hey Asa,
You been in my prayers and glad to see you stopping by here.
Hope that you get well soon.
You need another doctor or something....

Glad to hear from you man.

I figure, If yo are good with God, then He is good with you. All that really matters ain't it?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-------------THIS-------------

I was just wondering about u when I opened fabo this morning. Don`t hear much from
oklacarcollector anymore either !

Welcome back, Asa, @toolmanmike started the Coffee thread that's like the old "deleted" thread, oh and that's another thing if you type the "@" thingie before a member's name now, they get an alert that you mentioned them. You were missed buddy.

Thanks guys its not so much this set up on here I have to get used tolol its this tablet thing and fat fingers lol

-
Back