I'm an idiot but have followers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully, there are so many helpful people on this site that I have a hard time getting "advice" in on technical questions BEFORE they are already answered by someone else.
So I give up and just come to this thread to watch.

One very helpful person I'm thinking of has posted ONCE in this thread that I noticed.
"THIS" happens. (To quote him)
Yes, it's like car wrecks I've seen.
Some I have see comming in front of me.
And some I've actually seen in my rear veiw mirrors.
That's a weird sensation.
Watching things fly apart behind you.

Can't remember the last time I saw a "Drive Defensively" PSA.
Do they still have those?

LMFAO!!! I spit my Arby's sandwich on the monitor! I just today had some asshole bikers (I ride too but there ARE assholes out there!) about 5-10ft off the bumper of my truck. I gently tap the brakes to show them that I know that he's there and too F-'ing close. He doesn't even back off. I got to thinking about for a moment, He's 6 bikes with passengers in traffic...I REALLY want to teach him a lesson but there would be so much red meat all over the highway that I'd be in jail for the rest of my life. He eventually got the message. Normally, i keep alot of change in my ashtray. I'll open the window and wing a handful of change behind me to bounce off the window! Again...Oldman you made my day with this post!

Roflmao! I've done it! A couple dick bikers were tailgating my valiant about 2pm and didn't respond to hitting the brakes. So, instead of doing irreparable damage to the rear of my car, I did irreparable damage to their faces with an ashtray full of quarters .. Lol

So he logged in on your account....Hey if I asked you to leave would you???
You are not helping out much here.....:eek:ops: Dinner ready,Later

No way man! I'm on here solely for the drama created by the adults! Also, I'm not trying to "help" or "hurt" anyone here. I am merely offering information that has been stated repeatedly for those who are still "questioning" the logic of the Gods.

Waffles? They have apples and whipped creme on them...... :thumblef:

I still don't get "it".

But I do get where you are coming from and happily, I ain't there.

I suspect that they were banned for improper language and verbal abuse and continuing with that language and abuse after multiple warnings from a moderator. I mean really, do you need to have everything spelled out before you "get it"? I went back and read every single post and it was rather....obnoxious and rude, to say the least. In fact, it was like being in the third grade again. :violent1:

does anybody have an educated guess as to how many times Justin has been banned for an indefinite period??? this is the second time I have banned him his last banning by me he had a new name "turd ferguson" do a little research and when you see why he was banned then you might understand, he wasn't banned for street racing stories ever that I know of. Rumblefish has had several infractions before and as a former moderator he very well knows the rules, no us moderators don't catch everything and the f word does get tossed around in banter we do discourage its use

I still don't get "it".

But I do get where you are coming from and happily, I ain't there.

Still, it's fun to start from the beginning and watch this "episode" as it unfolds in all of its fully glory. Often, I don't get into posting on such threads but this one caught my attention and I found myself "enthralled" before I knew what I was doing and couldn't stop reading. I'm not proud of myself for reading all the threads, but I was encapsulated by feelings of both shock and awe throughout each page. When I got to the moderator's posts I knew a showdown was about to play out. I held my breathe and read on. Then, the climax! It was done. Game over. Players eliminated. In the end, there were only the waffles with apples and a nice whipped creme topping.

Attachments

• Puff3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 314
he got a nice pm from a moderator also
Why ban talent capable of great moment capturing quotes like this while true instigator(repeat one at that) slithers away like a snake. Oh well back to ho hum life here. Thanks for creating an entertaining opinion filled post while it lasted wild ( RIP)

Oldschoolcuda

I loved SNL's Ferguson skits!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN6rjLcpBnI"]Turd Ferguson - That's your opinion - YouTube[/ame]

He probably would not have been banned if people wouldn't have chastised and mocked him for his story. The very first post after his was insulting and ridiculing. He generally defended himself with vigor and was banned for it.

I think there needs to be a section where people can tell their street racing stories without being bullied and harassed.

He probably would not have been banned if people wouldn't have chastised and mocked him for his story. The very first post after his was insulting and ridiculing. He generally defended himself with vigor and was banned for it.

I think there needs to be a section where people can tell their street racing stories without being bullied and harassed.

that's the way I see it

I honestly think he got more crap for basically having a road rage incident than he got for racing.

By harassed, you mean we should have a section where "only people who agree with you" can post? Really? lol That's awesome! Maybe, just a thought, people should show more respect to their forum moderators AND EACH OTHER?

Again, it all comes back to our dessert choices.

Attachments

• Puff3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 318
Ya'll cann tell all the street racin stories you want, nobody has ever been banned for street racing stories, his got plenny of attention and many points of view...His original title to the thread stood out as trouble and how he worded his original post was questionable and from there his actions in the thread were enough to ban him....not to mention the 10 or more previous times he has been banned for the exact same reasons, we should allow Justin right back on the board and assign ten of his closest friends to run around editing his posts for him ok so maybe 15 of you guys will be needed.....just kidding he was in charge of watching what he does around here and forgot all the fair warnings he has had in the past

I meant a section where you don't get crap and insults for voicing your story. Particularly re street racing. Like I said, the insults were flying by the second post. Disagreeing is not the same as ridicule.

Road rage is a highly subjective and often inaccurately projected state of mind. To me his story indicated not so much rage but more enthusiasm towards kicking some rice ***.

:)

Everyone interprets words on a screen differently, and that's both a blessing and curse of the internet.

post em all you want, we all love hearing a good story, if people start tossinthe f bomb and insults around a mod will see it sooner or later
I meant a section where you don't get crap and insults for voicing your story. Particularly re street racing. Like I said, the insults were flying by the second post. Disagreeing is not the same as ridicule.

Road rage is a highly subjective and often inaccurately projected state of mind. To me his story indicated not so much rage but more enthusiasm towards kicking some rice ***.

:)

Other people have been warned too. My husband was told very clearly to stop posting in this thread.

What did he do? He stopped posting in this thread. Seems very cut and dry. Obey the rules of the forum, or suffer the consequences.

I find your multiple posts in this thread in this thread quite biased ^^^^

They are neither impartial or innocent........

That's my "cut & dry". Take it to the bank or wherever else gives you the most pleasure :read2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back