I'm an idiot but have followers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for entertaining post wild & rumble. Who the f#%k would want to own a classic mopar or any car with power and not get pedal to floor syndrome now and again let alone listen to the symphony of a biter individual like 68 and go gee my bad. Bullshit. 68 can't help his legend in own mind/holier than Christ himself/ i am right everyone else is wrong self the poor bastard. Has been sharing a crack pipe with this dude for years. Hey 68 sell that piece of **** non running car yet you piece of self anointed pile of dung.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 301
It's nice to know how hated I am on this site, I guess I have nothing to offer to anyone on this site.

If you ever see my black '67 valiant while out driving, stay the hell away if you know what's good for you.

I come on here to tell a story and i get a bunch whinny sissy pc over reactor types passing judgement .

Nice to be appreciated.

I meet more dip **** Mopar guys than dip **** Chevy guys, why is that?
At least them Chevy douche bags have to be smart enough to come up with ways to make their piles of chit fast.

So, let me get this straight...you post something about being a raging asshole to some kids who probably didn't do anything to you, then you're surprised that someone calls you out for it?

Now your e-feelings are hurt because you think people hate you?

Get the F-bomb over yourself.

It's nice to know how hated I am on this site, I guess I have nothing to offer to anyone on this site.

If you ever see my black '67 valiant while out driving, stay the hell away if you know what's good for you.

I come on here to tell a story and i get a bunch whinny sissy pc over reactor types passing judgement .

Nice to be appreciated.

At least them Chevy douche bags have to be smart enough to come up with ways to make their piles of chit fast.

calm down friend, don't let the yuppies ruffle your feathers. they are the result of the pussification process. they can't think for themselves, so they try to think for and control you and I. these drones have lived a protected and boring life.

Hey if you end up on my freeway that's why my family mobile is a Tahoe instead of an Aveo. My 7 year old son asks "Dad why do you always have to do smokey burnouts?" and I explain that that is why we have these cars son. Putting them in trailers and bringing them to car shows is hypocrisy. I didn't put close to $10k into my 416 to brag or only drive at the strip. Why would anybody want to own a fast Abody not to run it hard on the street? It is to have the ability to smoke them at will and safely let others know why they messed with something they shouldn't have. 1wild&crazyguy you pull that crap in my 25 mph neighborhood I will beat you senseless but if I see this going on on I-75 Mopower to ya. I can tell you know when to hold back to keep everybody safe.

Nice to be appreciated.

:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=

Hey if you end up on my freeway that's why my family mobile is a Tahoe instead of an Aveo. My 7 year old son asks "Dad why do you always have to do smokey burnouts?" and I explain that that is why we have these cars son. Putting them in trailers and bringing them to car shows is hypocrisy. I didn't put close to $10k into my 416 to brag or only drive at the strip. Why would anybody want to own a fast Abody not to run it hard on the street? It is to have the ability to smoke them at will and safely let others know why they messed with something they shouldn't have. 1wild&crazyguy you pull that crap in my 25 mph neighborhood I will beat you senseless but if I see this going on on I-75 Mopower to ya. I can tell you know when to hold back to keep everybody safe.

Well said.

There are alot of muscle car guys that are exactly like ricer Guys. They have slow cars and dress them up too look fast. It's been going on since the fifties and sixties. I have nothing against imports. I have been in imports that scared me to death and I have a friend who builds record holding vws for the flats. It's all about attitude and if you want to act like your car is faster then it really is then your going to get picked on...import or muscle. In the mean time though have fun:)

Today after working another long *** day...I decided to give the valiant a long over due cob web blow off...while leaving my neighborhood I noticed 4 soup'd up imports with wings n ****, air dams , turbo blow valvestracket...this and that, i mean...I wasn't sure if they fkn fighter jets or just something out of a bad sci fy movie.....so pretty much in my don't give a fk mood I began taunting them by passing them at 6600 rpm and then down shifting the tires to smoke....till finally they got enough fuzz on their bean bags to step up and get ***** slapped by my primered bird **** covered Mopar. The first one thought he would attempt to pass me, WRONG...I shut him out and made his eyes go from slanted to round ...as he swearved away. The next joke on wheels decided he had more to offer so we got onto the freeway two lane on ramp and he ended up behind me , duh... Then after merging at 120 I decided to let off so they could catch me at cruising 80mph which is about 3800 rpm...I dumped it and passed all of them and watched as they tailed me still falling behind ,except one who I didn't see had got around in the slow lane while I was slowing for cars ahead....so I changed lanes with full throttle , scaring the **** out of everyone near me with 6500 rpm in 4th through a set of jegs turbos, just flying by that abomination with the speedo buried not giving two sheets about anything....after 13 miles of humiliating them at speeds and rpms those cars usually have an advantage at I pulled to the slow lane and looked out my pass side window at the ocean and just shook my head, next thing I know a BMW rolls up next to me and the guy driving looks over with a big smile on his face and gives me the thumbs up and mouths fk those ricers , then gives the devil horns out his sun roof...lol

This is why I run a mopar.
Turn rpms for days with factory parts.
ggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooodm I see your still at it justen.It an't worth the trouble.my mom &dad always told me there are two kinds of peol to over look.childern&retards.......and from what I have seen cents I been back & reading you&rob & rob and memike .have been putting up with you cant teach sumone that thinks they know more then you.sooooooooooo I woldnt wory about it an't worth getting band over hahahalol.and IIIIII know you don't know any thing about that haha sum of these chidren are to stupid to now that it was people like you that wrote the book on sum of the junck thay drive now as yousawall I have only read 1 or 2 threds to know were this was going and kwite looking at it but every time I turn this thing on there it is looking at me....I think wuat JOEY should do is make us old timers a web site that only we can be on and the only way the kids could get on is if we invited them......then mybe just mabe we could take to each other like we yoused to...........hell the first day I was back I dam nere got band and I think one of the children pm me and preched the rules to me I think I probly new more about the rules before he was born ooooooooooooooooooboy Idont think he liked that.....ooooooooowell and I told him to cheack with joey befor he did sumthing stuiped haha he came back and seid I dont have to check with him I was going to hit him with both barrals but figurd I better not haha.lol............your olllllllllllllllld buddy ??Artie:coffee2::coffee2::hello2::hello2:ill be:lurk::lurk::happy1:

Awesome story. I don't have any recently. All my good stories are from a long time ago. Gotta get my Cuda done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is there is a time and place for everything. I still screw around on the streets. Only when its right. I think the soccer mom in the mini van on the phone while doing 15 mph over the speed limit is a lot more dangerous than a person with driving skills in a car built to run. When I'm driving I'm totally focused on my driving not phones or other distractions. And if you don't like something then don't watch, read or listen.

So, let me get this straight...you post something about being a raging asshole to some kids who probably didn't do anything to you, then you're surprised that someone calls you out for it?

Now your e-feelings are hurt because you think people hate you?

Get the F-bomb over yourself.

Never said they were kids, that you inserting bs into this so you can throw your sissy fit.
Go try on your moms dress and paint your face.

ggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooodm I see your still at it justen.It an't worth the trouble.my mom &dad always told me there are two kinds of peol to over look.childern&retards.......and from what I have seen cents I been back & reading you&rob & rob and memike .have been putting up with you cant teach sumone that thinks they know more then you.sooooooooooo I woldnt wory about it an't worth getting band over hahahalol.and IIIIII know you don't know any thing about that haha sum of these chidren are to stupid to now that it was people like you that wrote the book on sum of the junck thay drive now as yousawall I have only read 1 or 2 threds to know were this was going and kwite looking at it but every time I turn this thing on there it is looking at me....I think wuat JOEY should do is make us old timers a web site that only we can be on and the only way the kids could get on is if we invited them......then mybe just mabe we could take to each other like we yoused to...........hell the first day I was back I dam nere got band and I think one of the children pm me and preched the rules to me I think I probly new more about the rules before he was born ooooooooooooooooooboy Idont think he liked that.....ooooooooowell and I told him to cheack with joey befor he did sumthing stuiped haha he came back and seid I dont have to check with him I was going to hit him with both barrals but figurd I better not haha.lol............your olllllllllllllllld buddy ??Artie:coffee2::coffee2::hello2::hello2:ill be:lurk::lurk::happy1:

Haters, u know youre doing somthing right when u get retard trolls flinging mud!

Justin, Great story.... And it always a good time when a Old Valiant Kicks *** and takes names later. I love it when you can blow by a Fart can fish head rice burning piece of sh-t fill there car with true american muscle car rubber smoke. And nobody gets hurt.. I guess 1968 has lost his reaction times and is afraid of having a heart attack from his adrenaline rush or losing control from lack of mobility....Bill

Ok who wants to be banned today? Justine? Rob? what is the deal? cabin fever setting in early this year? both of yall's language and verbal abuse is enough.....One more foul mouthed comment from either one of you and you are gone...both of you know the rules and have both broken them in this thread...is that the same mouth you kiss your mothers with??????? argue with me...yur gone :)

it was a story....as much as I hate to agree with 68barracuda dude its playground on witch it happened did put others in danger...next time man up and stepp out the car and invite them to race someplace safe

My most recent racing story was loaded up the racecar...went to the bullring in Ocala..unloaded the car raced it in four different races, drove it to the trailer.....got a envelope wit cash in it then it was beer thirty then the clock struck midnight then it was party time!!!!! camped there at the track with friends for my birthday.....

Awesome story! Sometimes I feel like doing that because a few times in my 69 mustang these ricer guys taunted me and I tried to keep up with them but they smoked my *** which pissed me off! Ended up selling that car and now I drive a dart but I still need to anti it up on the engine and not that I got anything against imports but yea its all fun and an adrenaline rush, yeah its a risk but everyday is a risk whether your driving your car eating out or doing anything!

That ain't street racin...in his own words its just fin stupid.. if you were there you would have chased him down and beat him to a pulp.... PERIOD!
Really?!?! He gives a story of the day and you go get all PC on him with insults.

Hey, if ya don't like street racing, STFU and turn in your man card along with your MoPar.

You wanna complain it's dangerous, go to the crying board.

You assumed a lot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back