I'm Discombobulated?

-
Wow on the exterior there are so many things wrong with that car to call it a 1970 model. Not to mention all the various colors and interior pieces from different eras.

Looks like it started life as a 76 Duster, got a 73 rear bumper and a 72 Dart/Demon front end. Surprised he isn't selling it as a Demon.

Holy Cow that thing is a mess! A '73 or later Duster with a '72 Demon/Dart front end and calls it a 1970 Duster? I don't want nothing to do with what he's been huffing.

Looks like it started life as a 76 Duster, got a 73 rear bumper and a 72 Dart/Demon front end. Surprised he isn't selling it as a Demon.

I think you are right a 76 is hiding under there.:cheers: HE MENT 70ish model MOPAR, mostly.

You see now why I left Atlanta. Between the gangsta's and the tweakers ruining all the nice rust-free old cars and hit-and-run drivers destroying your car, it's no place for a Mopar lover anymore.

better hope that thing isn't title as a 70. that thing is a 73-up with a dodge front clip... there is no 1970 in there at all..lol

"bill of sale only, that is all that is required"

RED FLAG. wonder if he has a road runner for sale too?

Wonder what the title says it is? Oh yea no title for classic car in Georgia :D

I would be interested in seeing the 1970 duster the dash came out of

I think that dash and trim may be the only link to what the car really was! I think whatever
It started out as, it had that interior in it! What year is that steering wheel out of? It's maroon too, ill bet it's 76!!

-
Back