I'm Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys made it home last night around 8:45 p.m. with no issues from the new plane. So glad to be here with my girls and my daughter was extremely happy to see me on her birthday. Just wanted to say thank you for the thoughts and prayers everybody. Also a big thank you for all of the support this site has given me during this past year. It is greatly appreciated.

Welcome home Cory.
Quite a lack of sand here huh?

Hey guys made it home last night around 8:45 p.m. with no issues from the new plane. So glad to be here with my girls and my daughter was extremely happy to see me on her birthday. Just wanted to say thank you for the thoughts and prayers everybody. Also a big thank you for all of the support this site has given me during this past year. It is greatly appreciated.

You made it home on your daughter's birthday with hours to spare. I cannot imagine how good it feels to be home. Dang this computer screen has gotten blurry. Home at last Corey.

Welcome home! Glad you made it safe and sound. Heres a prayer and also wishing a safe return to all the men and women overseas!

It's gotta be the greatest feeling in the world to finally be home with your family!! Thanks for all your service, Keith.

Welcome home Corey, wish your daughter a happy birthday for us.
Birthday pictures would be nice.

Kenny

Glad you made it home safe, Thank you for serving to protect our way of life.

Yes....welcome Home
and thank you for your service

Welcome home Cory and thanks for your service! I think you just gave your daughter the best birthday present possible!!

Welcome Home!!

Now get to work on the SS/T :glasses7:

Welcome home young man !!!
Sounds like its time for a vacation.Maybe the beach,mountains ?
Whatever you do,relax and enjoy. Take time to smell the roses as they say.

Welcome back, glad you made it back safely and are with your family. Thanks as well for your service. All the best...

Welcome home brother. Now go live and love.

Oh, and get to work!

Welcome Home!!!!! Glad you made it for your daughter's birthday. She must be thrilled that Daddy is home for her birthday!

Thank You.

-
Back