I'm new here

-

sbmmustang

Reaction score
I'm new here to the forum.I would just like to say Happy New Year.I had a 69 Dart with a 440ci W8 head motor and sold the car and bought a 88 Mustang and put the W8 motor in the Mustang.

Welcome to FABO.Have you left the dark side? The force is strong here. We really need to see pics of that Mustang!8)

Welcome figured out how to make the ford run, Why did you take the motor out of the dart, I got a buddy that races here who after 6 seasons of racing,old rusty 67 dart twisted the frame, He put the motor in a 67 camaro,It's alittle bit of everything ford 9inch rear, powerglide trans, mopar motor, runs mid 6's in the 1/8 tho

Welcome to FABO.Have you left the dark side? The force is strong here. We really need to see pics of that Mustang!8)

I moved and planning on running in a stock suspension class and the Mustang had the best Chassis for the job.

DSC_3666wtmk.jpg

Both cars are very nice .Rapid transit system you got there.Thanx for the pics.8)

Welcome to FABO, any videos of it running?

I have some of the dart but they r on Youtube(2) but dont kno ho to post here.I dont have any of the Mustang yet first year and only 15 passes on it.On my second pass I smashed the headers on it which was May 16 then didnt go back out til weekend after 4 of July.

DSC_3565wtmk[1].jpg

Why the bigger terminal speed in the stang?
Due to it being lighter and more aerodynamic or?

Just wanna hear your opinion :)

Welcome by the way!

Why the bigger terminal speed in the stang?
Due to it being lighter and more aerodynamic or?

Just wanna hear your opinion :)

Welcome by the way!

The Mustang is about 70lbs lighter but I think it is less aero drag than a 69 Dart and the stang is about 5in lower to the ground.

mustang 019.jpg

sbmmustang, I KNEW that Dart looked familiar!!!

Jesse, it's wonderful to see you again! I'm glad you've found the best Mopar site on the net (even if ya did drag a Ford into our midst LOL).

Guys, I met Jesse while I was on vacation 7 or 8 years ago through a mutual friend, and can tell you he's a great guy who really knows his stuff. Even if his buddy / our mutual friend didn't realize I was a total motorhead and wouldn't let me "get dirty" helping change the carb jets at the track that day, I couldn't hold it against Jesse. "Hey, her hands are smaller than ours!" "Dude, I'm not gonna let her work on your car. She's on vacation."

Some memories ya just never forget. :-D

Welcome to the family Jesse! You're gonna have a blast around here.

Thanks Cudachick I wish you would of lived where we lived you would of put some guys to same on your knowledge of cars.It seems this is a real friendly site.I have answered some of the questions on here hopefully I dont answer to smart a$$.I just get to the point.

This is what the car looked like sitting still.

jesspitarea[1].jpg

Greetings! Welcome to FABO! I'm elbows deep in building a 354 Hemi powered AMC Javelin (well, not right now, it's too cold!), and it's cool to see another pony car using great Pentastar motorvation!

-
Back